LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gourab   30 April 2022

My account got freeze by cyber crime

I'm a loan consultant so one of my client has paid 1940 to me as a service charge but after that I can't able to do his work timely and ask him to wait for few days but he got angry and filled a invalid complaint on cyber crime website from bihar. Then within 24 hours my bank accounts got freezed by cyber cell because of he made the payment thorgh online transfer. Then I gave the dispute amount to him return and asked for placed complaint withdrawl requeste on cyber website he do that as per our discussion.  But problem is now almost 2 months i don't get any confirmation from cyber cell it's showing under process/pending. 


Note:- This is non cognizable offense that's why police can't able to fill FIR without court permission. So they don't fill any FIR. Its just got stuck..


And now I am asking to him that pls go to local cyber ps and give written request but he trying to ignore me.

What should I do?


 4 Replies

Shashi Dhara   30 April 2022

Issue legal notice to bank and cyber police , approach consumer forum.

1 Like

Gagandeep Goel (Advocate)     03 May 2022

As per section 102 of Cr.P.C. It is mandatory that if any account is freezer by the investigating officer then he is duty bound to produce the same before the concerned magistrate within 24 hours and the same has not been done then the victim can file an application before the Illaqa magistrate/local magistrate seeking defreezing of accounts with immediate effect within 24 hours without waiting for any confirmation from any authority whatsoever.

Bank account comes within the definition of personal property and the same cannot be seized for an amount of ? 2000.

The authority which has directed for the freezing of account can be penalised with exemplary costs which can be imposed by the magistrate himself.



Gagandeep Goel, Adv

987 220 6969, 88173 00001.


1 Like

Gourab Roy (Finances)     03 May 2022

Thanks for replying Mr goel. 

Then now what should I do?? Should I contact with lawyers ya magistrate

Tax_Buddy (Tax consultant)     12 February 2024

You need fo file a petition to state reforms for unfreezing you can google about it. By this you don't to go anywhere from home you can do. Also if you want to process from my end then yes I'll definitely help in this regard Whatsapp on 8597060256 (I'll charge 10k). Did this for many.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register