mutual divorce concerns

Dear sir, Both party agreed for Mutual divorce by giving some Cash & gold articles to wife side. But they want cash & gold by hand not through Court. Please inform the provisions of law to follow such practices and to avoid possible future problems may raised by them.

Prepare a settlement agreement and include what all the things and how much amount you are giving and attach the copy of the settlement with the petition. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu