Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R.SHAH (OFFICE STAFF)     31 March 2011

municiapl taxes on flat without NOC

hello sir,

i have flat in a registered society and a share holder of said flat.

upon asking them some queries of society account and other related issues they refused to give me informaiton since few months i have not paid maintenance of society as i not reside their and it's in civil disputes / matrimonial.

recently i knew that society has make individual flat tax paying to municipal corporation i.e .water & house tax.

but they refused to give me NOC untill i have will not paid their dues. also they have not send me any knid of notice or paper for asking me a monthly maintenance not paid etc... or transfering of files to municipal corporation for individual flat tax to be paid to corporation.

queries,

1. if i want to paid municipal taxes of my flat, can it possible to clear dues of municipal corportion, without getting NOC of society.

2. what action society would take against me and flat upon non payment of maintenance.

3. without sending any notice they would cancelled my membership or any.

4. i  m ready to pay municipal taxes, but if municipal denied of taking taxes without NOC of society, what should i do.

5. should i inform municipal corporation, about issues and willingness to clears theirs dues without NOC>

6. How to protect my properties as per bye laws.

any other adise would be great help.

thanks.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register