Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sam (sowtware enggineear)     30 October 2012

Mental torture from family

Dear sir,

I m 21 years old girl and m getting lots of torture from my family and they are not allowing me to do anything no job or no furthur studies. they nt allowing me to go out of home also and for me its getting much difficult for servive in this condition so jst guide me the legal way to seperate from family.

Learning

5 Replies

498 A fighter (Advocate)     30 October 2012

No you are telling the actual facts you are hiding something parents who help you till you became enginear then how they restrict you? without observing the facts it is not possible to say anything by the way are you from metro, city or village?

Ranee....... (NA)     30 October 2012

Do you have any affair in which your parents/family don't support you?

i am from metro only navi mumbai bt ...........

ya i can understand its nt acceptable for u all bt the fact is that m nt able to live here

this home is like hell, daily fight on silly reasons

ya i do love to somone bt that is not the issue n this prob not from last 2 or 3 months actully i waited for complition of 21 years.  fr me is not possible to live either provide me any legal solution on this or leave it bcoz its much difficult fr me

498 A fighter (Advocate)     30 October 2012

sam some time it happens parents have their own problem , may be financial may be ego any problem and in metro life there is too much tension so instead of getting irritated try to understand your parents and help them dont get any tension keep yourself cool slowly all will get alright , just let pass the time on its own way all will get settled.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register