Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Marriage: profit for women, loss for men

Page no : 2

kumar101 (clerk)     21 February 2012

@renee, @pragya

File false 498a, then do extortion. Have u not seen the CAW cells and police station becoming extortion/settlement places.

Ranee....... (NA)     21 February 2012

Originally posted by :kumar101
"
@renee, @pragya

File false 498a, then do extortion. Have u not seen the CAW cells and police station becoming extortion/settlement places.
"

why innocent accused come to cruel opponent?They should fight properly and let the wife side to suffer.

kumar101 (clerk)     21 February 2012

@renee,

Some people do fight back and some people go for settlment because D-I-L will incarcerate old parents, unmarried sisters etc etc.

Also, DIL doesn't suffer because she will get maintenance life long, residence rights, stridhan etc etc. She is golden whereas the husbands have to support their parents, 498a wife, fight the cases. So, who is profiting ? Indian middle class and above category women always come out a winner in an institution named marriage

1 Like

(Guest)

It is well settled Condition,
when Boy Fails in Exam, Parents asked him to work.
Where Girl Fails in Exam she is been rewarded with Marriage.
And here I think no one can deny this fact.

Research shows Girls are more Materalistic in nature. That is reason we see they love Shopping and rest of other stuff....blah blah...

So If woman Marries,

She gets All gifts, Money, Husband's salary IN SHORT a maintenance for her FROM TOP to TOE.

whearas Man gets responsibilities to Maintain her Irrespective of Any Condition. He not only Look after her parents, Un-married Siblings BUT ALSO has to Look after her Wife.

If any demands gets unfulfilled then??

She Drops the Nuke of Domestic Violence, and If any Small Quarrel She involves Elders with help of TEARS...to get things to be done by Bombarding..498a

In Case of Marriages Doesn't Work THEN ??

Girls Get - Maintenance as one time or Till she Remarries (in other words another bakra)

+

Compensation in case of DV

+

Streedhan - She just need say this belong to me in IPC 406, weather she bought for her or not. Any Item she can pick of her own choice from Matrimonial Home is Considered as her's

+

Rights to Reside - Yes after divorce she can live, you can't Evict her. No matter how much she haraass you. She will Sue you again for DV. or Morever she can get restrain order from Court to keep you out from your own home.

+

50% Share in asset - Yes! this is Biggest BOMB of All time, No need to explain the Who is here sailing the boat..

NOTE : ABOVE CONDITIONS ARE IR-RESPECTIVE OF YOUR WIFE EDUCATED OR NOT.

NOW......

What Man Gets from Marriage?

Responsibilies, which is ACCEPTABLE if she gets Lovely wife

But what If marriage doesn't work?

All the Above Demands of Money, Articles etc. Paid or Unpaid has to fulfilled from Husband's pocket.

even she walks away from him after an Hour or so...

SO DOWRY = ALIMONY
only Terms gets exchange Before Marriage or After Marriage. Either Side it is foolishness

NOW BEGIN TO REALISE......

WHY PEOPLE IN WESTERN COUNTRY DONT' GET MARRY.

SO THEY HARD EARNED ASSETS SHOULDN'T GO AWAY WITH ESTRAGED WIFE

AND ALSO THEY SPEND MONEY ON WEEKENDS AND KEEP THEMSELVES ON MORGAGES.

SO NO SAVINGS CAN BE CLAIMED BY THEIR GREEDY WIVES.

IN SHORT THEY LIVE LIVES SHOWING SO MUCH LOANS, MORGAGES

(Guest)

Supreme court of India has said IPC 498A is causing legal terrorism in India.  Misuse is rampant. Women file false 498A on their husands and later on demand money from husbands for compromise. IPC 498A is compoundable in the state of Andhra Pradesh, it is big business in that state. When a married woman feels she had enough s*x with her husband and got a baby from him, she feels she does not need him, goes to police station and registers an IPC 498A FIR, and later extorts money from husband.

Ranee....... (NA)     21 February 2012

Originally posted by :Melt
"
Supreme court of India has said IPC 498A is causing legal terrorism in India.  Misuse is rampant. Women file false 498A on their husands and later on demand money from husbands for compromise. IPC 498A is compoundable in the state of Andhra Pradesh, it is big business in that state. When a married woman feels she had enough s*x with her husband and got a baby from him, she feels she does not need him, goes to police station and registers an IPC 498A FIR, and later extorts money from husband.
"

R u from AP?

(Guest)

Chanakya:

Women have hunger two-fold, shyness four-fold, daring six-fold, and lust eight-fold as compared to men.

1 Like

(Guest)

@RockyBalboa

so did you mean that profit for women?

Also give your answer at answer .yahoo.com.

https://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100513080247AAkpBXa

Women can control strictly their hunger, shyness, daring and lust strictly.Last answer.

Like ,https://kural.in/Neeti/Chapters.asp?No=6

Chanakya said,

The king who travels is respected, a person of high caste who travels is respected, yogi who travels is respected, and woman who travels is destroyed.

Commentary:
Destroyed here means she is exploited s*xually. This has changed only in modern times - say last 100 years - when means of communication, law & order machinery, and attitudes towards working women have improved to make it safe for women to travel alone.

He also sadi that,The world’s biggest power is the youth and beauty of a woman.

The knowledge which is not used is destroyed. Lack of knowledge kills man, army without a leader is destroyed, and woman without a husband is destroyed. 

What cannot be seen by the poet? What cannot be done by the woman? What cannot be blabbered by the drunkard? What cannot be eaten by the crow? 

Commentary:
[Poet can go beyond the sun in his imagination, woman can do any deed - good or bad, drunkard can speak anything - appropriate or inappropriate, crow can eat everything - fresh or rotten.

Greedy person's enemy is the beggar, fool's enemy is the one who tells him the correct things, thief's enemy is the moon, and husband is the enemy of the woman having adulterous love.

Keep a moderate distance from the king, fire, guru (teacher), and woman; because on being too close they destroy and on being too far they do not give any benefit

There is one single thing but there are three different ways of seeing it. Lustful man sees a woman's body as attractive, yogi sees it as foul smelling dead body, and dog sees it as meat.

Commentary:
[Different people have different perspectives and perceive the same thing differently according to their individual perspectives. Lustful man sees a woman as attractive and wants to enjoy her, the yogi sees her something very impure and wants to always keep a distance from her, and a dog sees her as dead meat and wants to eat her.

so dont interpret Chanakya's quote  by using your own mind .

1 Like

(Guest)

Thanks Kushan sir for you detailed interpretation!! I appreciate your efforts.!!

(Guest)
Originally posted by :RockyBalboa
"
Chanakya:

Women have hunger two-fold, shyness four-fold, daring six-fold, and lust eight-fold as compared to men.
"

Although this is Right, But one thing can't deny the CONTROL it is also important factor gifted by god. Since now women have given freedom so much.. so all rest of the things go for the toss.............

That is why Chanakya too Said this...

"A good wife is one who serves her husband in the morning like a mother does, loves him in the day like a sister does and pleases him like a prostitute in the night."

On the Other Place He mentioned..

"Whores don't live in company of poor men, citizens never support a weak company and birds don't build nests on a tree that doesn't bear fruits."

the later quote literary reminds me, when my Greedy in-laws demands for something.. and Well Settle Family also Dont give their Daughter's to Poor Groom :-)
1 Like

(Guest)

A fundamental assault needs to be launched on these woman related laws. The trick is NCW and other women organizations consider only wives and daughter in laws to be women and human while the rest are what-animals or may be less than that?

The tools of women time immemorial has been using beauty, youth, tears, whining and nagging of men to get things done for them. This was tolerated until now. Today man is assaulted everywhere for being himself-i.e being a man. Media played a big role in this. In the name of equality NCW and such feminazi organizations are bringing in male slavery.

Equality is good for man. the real equality means -let the woman work in all fields and earn the same benefits as man.

What the NCW and others are using is a combination of old and new to give woman i.e wife./ DIL the upper hand. They say woman need to have education and work-get paid.Yet support maintenance even for educated and working woman. Says husband's duty is to maintain his wife. When woman stayed at home, could not get educated, could not find a salary paying job etc yes that is OK. This is what happened in old days. But why the same in modern times when woman can get educated and work? Easy money! And they say man is exploiting?

What we need is not strengthening of much misused and useless laws which are pro women- but a review of the entire marriage, divorce, custody and family laws-across the board. A revolution led by Indian men is needed to achieve this. Indian men may teach a thing or two to their western counterparts who have become emasculated as a result of feminazi control of media and constant assault on him being man.

Everything needs to be under scanner and challenged. The tyranny must stop. In fact I would say-laws such as 498a and DP are tools of government blackmail and extortion.They blackmail senior citizens to aid wife/ dil who is lazy and vindictive. Stringent punishment both monetarily and legally must be made against misuse. NCW opposes this and thus one can see their agenda. Would they do the same to bank robbers?

1) Attack maintenance

2) Punishment for misuse of laws

3) Review of the entire family laws in its current context.

4) Make prenuptual contract legal and binding!

Shwetha (Software Engineer)     22 February 2012

(Guest)

Zameer I agree with you!

asmita0009 (working)     27 February 2012

Dear all,

Actually whatever shweta quoted, I Want to say i have strong evidence about income of my husband. He himself had mentioned that his income is 80k-1.1.10 L , which i can prove. Further in my case my husband, had never ready to discuss about our dispute. So, that is the reason now i want get all my stridhan back and want to get maintenance, or want to get compensation.

I think in our society, during matrimonial dispute if women demanding maintence or stridhan back some people including women also think that she is hunger for money. But, I think these people don’t know that, there are so many rich men available in our society who can provide huge (only) to money these women if they wish and they will not have to wait in queue for years and years just only to get justice , stridhan, nominal maintence.

Last but not least, is it possible to convert all men and women on this earth only as Men or only as women? We all know it is not possible science also could not do so. There are differences make by nature, and create men and women as individual personality. Thousands years ago when customs established that time also all these matters were considered and maintence and stridhan related customs were established. But now few people think that if women is earning or doing the job, she doesn’t need maintence or stridhan or other support. So, my question is for these people, if women is earning, then is she becoming men? Is there any physical and mental similarity of men coming in her?

if yes then she can not claim for maintence.

bhima balla (none)     27 February 2012

Now aparna jee is coming around.

The past customs have established rules and regulations that were conducive for survival and growth of family and society. It may not have been perfect but it was based on sound principles ofnature of man and woman.

In India especially,  family forms the pillar- not an individual.

Streedhan was given because women did not work. In bad times, she used the streedhan to help her family. It was a security that covered her family in bad times. Husband maintained her, protected her and loved her. She looked after the house and raised children to be a responsible and moral members of society. She taught the first alphabets and basic math and science. They leanr't their Mother tongue. You see it is called mother tongue for a reason. SHe was the first teacher. She lived in large family which offered security for herself and her kids. She worked hard and later she was supported by her children, during old age. She did not hesitate to help husband/ family in need, with her streedhan. Divorce was unheard off. India had less than 1% divorce and was the envy of west.

Fast forward to current times. Feminists ( with imported half baked knowledge) brain washed women to have 'equality'. They wanted women to take up jobs, be independent, have a career. This created difficulties for women  because workplace is not all that cozy. It is full of tension.You are responsible for your work, duties and had a different' boss'. The modern woman's want in terms of jewellery, furniture, cars, bungalows, cosmetics, clothes etc skyrocketted. To make ends meet two had to work. Then there are children. They are growing with less attention of both parents. Add to this the alienation of MIL  by DIL which adds friction. The support MIL could have given to raise her kids as grandpa and grandma, is gone. Ego takes precedence over everything. I am right and you are wrong attitude. Husband gets squeezed in between.

Rather than take a step back the woman now uses her weapons of DV and 498a. The situation spirals out of control. Trust is broken forever and cannot be mended.

Then the court chakkar starts, for years and more heartburn. Lawyers,police and others make money.

CHILDREN SUFFER ENDLESSLY

All it takes is a step back,calmness and understanding of family situation. MIL used to be boss of the house before DIL came along. A DIL need to take stock of the situation and slowly gain her confidence. Once MIL/DIL establishes a cordial relationship- nothing can affect that family. Most family failures occur because of this important relationship. They need not be enemies. A smart wife/ DIL would understand this. A lot depends on how she adapts to the new home.

The law makers have not succeeded in curbing anything. The number of cases are going up and society is divided and scared. This is the neem that is being sown. Lawmakers believe they will have a harvest of apples. But it will be too late....

Fast forward- broken families, broken society, bad generation of adults (current children) who are less than responsible, devoid of moral values etc and an ageing population (current wife/ husbands) who neither the society nor their own children care for. That where it is headed! MIL/FIL will be gone by then!

Just because feminists can force government to legislate what they want-it doesn't mean it is good.

Infact women's happiness scale in west have steadily dropped, while men have stayed the same or slightly higher! In India of course Men are under such intense pressure that suicide rate is double that of women and rising!

1 Like