Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunil (Engineer)     30 June 2012

Maintainance to working wife

Dear all respected ones,

I got the mcd through paying permanent alimony of XXXXrs.

Before marriage she is working and i am having some videos of her where she is shooting some film.

We stayed only for 5 months, she filled 498a..

During marriage is not working.

After divorse she started working and i came to know through Facebook accont, where she mentioned she is a gradute from a reputeted organization, but she never attended the college.

my Questions:

1.)Is she eligible for maintainace, i am earning 1lakh, she is earning 10,000 only??But in MCD mentioned no future claims.

2.) She cheated me and said she has graduation from reputated organisation, but she never did, i have a facebook  evidence for that.

In this condition is she eligible????

Plz advice

Learning

1 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     30 June 2012

@ Author

If you claim here that both of you have dissolved your marriage via MCD route and have already paid X amount as full and final payment towards one time alimony to her then donot worry.

2. When in future she apples for maint. then we will see. However she may not even apply if she gets re-married or dies whichever happens earlier.

3. We understand few cases were opened up by various Courts in your kind of situations but they all were opened up after 4-10 years not just immediately  after MCD.
4. Start a new life instead of keeping tab onto your ex flame unless you have still some leftover crush over her.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register