LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MUKESH GUPTA   22 January 2019


Wife is working at somebody 's home doing accountant job,and taking salary in cash .how I can prove her working in court in maint case


 2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     23 January 2019

You can summon that person as witness and try to bring out the facts on record.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     24 January 2019

What is your concern/ locus standie ?

What is the advise/ stretegy of the lawyer engaged by you ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register