LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Praveen (Sr.Officer)     18 March 2010

LTC Rule

I am working in PSU and after the pay revision we had the option of availing LTC through Caferia approach . I had stopped my LTC  facility for self ,spouse and children from 2009 onwards. As through cafeteria approach LTC becomes the part of salary so I opted out of this option.

Moreover my spouse is working in LICHFL and not availing LTC from her organisation because i was taking this facility from my organisation. Now as I have stoped my LTC faciltiy . Can I avail the same for the entire family from LICHFL.

My HR people is refusing to issue the certificate in this regard and told me that if i refused the option here ( my organisation) I cant avail the same from LICHFL.

Is it true? Under which section of Department of Public enterprise which prohibit me to do so? 

Learning

2 Replies

mahendrakumar (marketing)     18 March 2010

dear praveen,

There are no rules prohibiting you from availing LTC from LICHFL.

I am also working in a PSU.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 November 2011

Both spouce cannot availa the same benefit for same year for the same family member. Apparently you are getting something in lieu of LTC from your office (which you are not able to explain in your blog) you cannot get LTC from your spouce nor can any other family member. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register