LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ramprasad (sales manager)     19 July 2013

Legal heir property

Dear Concern,

I made a agreement to purchase a Flat in hyderbad about 19L on 2nd march 13.

I make a payment of rs 7.5L to vendor & I have applied home in several bank, that Home arrpoval delay , its finanly aproved on 27 th may 2013.

  Before Registration of falt my Vendor Was Expired by Heart attack on 1st June 2013.

Now My vendor Father is withness for this trasaction & He his making delay to take legal heir certificate from court.

Meanwile We are asking to Vendor father he his not ready to give postion before registration, But i made of 7.5L to vendor.

Now Vendor has only son, not goet married, he purchase this property his own.

Now please guide me what can Do

1) I made payment to vendor 7.5L

2) For legal heir certificate from court it may take 4-5 Months

3) After legal Heir his father is ready for resigtration we dont konw.

4) Can we take a legal positon

5) can we claim Intreset for delay Registration

6) can i file a case against his father objects to taking position in Flat

..Plz help




Ramprsad k



 4 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     20 July 2013

all legal herirs of the deceased vendor shall execute sale deed.  apply for legal heir certificate through E-Seva.  It the legal heirs of the vendor do not wish to register the property, file a civil case for specific performance.  consult a local lawyer with details and deed of Agreement.

Dr. Jyothi Vishwanath (Associate Professor of Law)     21 July 2013

Agreed to the expert.

1 Like

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     22 July 2013

at this point of time dont stress the deceased father for interest or any cases and which may lead to complication for your smooth registration process 

because if you argue with his father then he may also argue with you and the subject will be complicated so first help him to get the legal heir certificate and then try to transfer on his name and then on your name if he plays any game at that time then take legal action before that do not take any step even for interest also because you have paid 7.5l to his son not to him so first complete registration by smoothly 

ramprasad (sales manager)     26 July 2013

Hi sir,

On first day onwards I Deal with father only, His expired son is just registerd person, every thing deals by his father only. I paid cash to father only & singed by his son and withnesed father.

I concern is His father now not ready to give the position & more over his asking to pay legal chages for taking legal heor certiftecates from court.

now two months are completed to his son expiry, he didit approch to court.


ramprasad k

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register