Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gopalraj   13 October 2017

Legal action threat by tikona, asking bill payment

Tikona User Connection No. 1120352508. Cellphone No. 9663606292

I had registered for a new internet connection on 21st Jan'17 and paid installation plus one month's advance bill. I received a request for payment of Rs. 223 in Feb'17 itself and I made the payment after being told that it is the payment for 9 days of Jan'17 and your advance was for Feb'17. On next bill, I paid the same for Mar'17 on 30th Mar'17 much before the due date of 15th Apr'17. Since I was moving houses I wrote an email on 11th Apr'17 to Tikona with account ID and phone number of mine asking for deactivating the connection, again much before the next bill generation date. However, Tikona did not deactivate the connection stating the registered email address is incorrect. So-called and confirmed on the phone to deactivate. They kept saying that I have to send an email from registered ID, Now how can I send an email from an ID which doesn't exist. They asked me to send SMS to update the email address which I did and it kept failing. There were multiple calls that I kept receiving asking to make the payment month after month since then and with all the additions for subsequent months as bills. I kept telling them to deactivate the connection using my phone conversation as the mobile number updated was correct but Tikona did not listen. Now I am getting calls from Delhi Court advocate asking to make the payment right away or I will have to pay the court charges of 35k. Are you kidding me? I have all the documented emails and Tikona will have all the recorded calls to provide testimony of my correctness. Should I go to consumer court for this harassment?

Gopalraj Chettiar

Learning

2 Replies

Tikona Care (CSE)     15 October 2017

Dear Mr. Raj,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we will not be able to process termination request on the basis of your post received on this Forum due to validation purpose.

We request you to send us an email to customercare@tikona.in from your registered email id or you can call our Customercare from your registered mobile number to raise a request for termination.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our Customercare number 1860 3000 3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care.

Gopalraj   23 October 2017

Hi Tikona Team,

I guess you'll have not read my post completely. I have done all the things that you'll have mentioned. 

Thanks,

Gopalraj

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register