Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lalabhai1977 (government job)     22 May 2014

Lease agreement

Sir / Madam,

I did a Lease agreement for three years against the 150000/- Rs., for Two rooms, Seperate Kitchen and latbath in 2011. There was a term in that House owner will not demand the room rent and i will not demand the interest of Rs. 150000, meas no rent no interest. But the thing is an agreement is over on March-2014, I demanded my Rs-150000 to release the owner home and move to set another place, in this moment they intensely delay to return my rupees and  giving false trust to me that they will pay in short time. One day they threaten me that We have already paid your rupees and now we claim to me for rent 3000 per month w.e.f. from March 2014, If i will not pay the same they will breack the my house lock and through all goods and furniture.  I have original agreement which was we have done but its effectiveness is valid or not i dont know. I am a government servant and i am living alone in that room and also i am from out of state (Ahmedabad, Gujarat). I want to get my rupees back and move to another place. They also threaten me that they apply to my office for all these kind of false to favor them. I dont understand what i have to do?, Is the agreement will useful to solve this case or clash and what will the validity of the agreement. I have receipts of payment with stamped of 1 Rs on plain paper along with witness but witnesses are leave the place after the agreement did.

Presently i living in the same room but if i will go to police complain then there will be big clash between us. What is the solution of this clash, please guide me and suggest you valuable suggestions.

thanks and regards,

Pinakin Shikari

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register