LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh (Juris Doctor (J.D.) student)     16 November 2008

Lawyers Son

Son of a lawyer starts practicing with his father. His father gave him a case and told him to handle it. After 2 days son went home very excited with a box of sweets.

Father: Why you are so happy and this box of sweets?

Son: Papa, I won my first case.

The father put aside the sweets and slapped the son. Idiot, I was managing the living hood with that case since last twenty years and you finished it in 2 days!

Learning

8 Replies

Shree. ( Advocate.)     16 November 2008

Another One:

A young lawyer, starting up his private practice, was very anxious to impress potential clients. When he saw the first visitor to his office come through the door, he immediately picked up his phone and spoke into it,” I’m sorry, but my caseload is so tremendous that I’m not going to be able to look into your problem for at least a month. I’ll have to get back to you then.” He then turned to the man who had just walked in, and said, “Now, what can I do for you?”

“Nothing,” replied the man. “I’m here to hook up your phone

SHEKHAR MISHRA (public servant)     16 November 2008

very   funny.

K.C.Suresh (Advocate)     16 November 2008

God bless you my dear Rakesh

(Guest)

hello dear

message is very good

Tribhuwan Pandey (Advocate)     17 November 2008

One more:

A lawyer came in private practice, he got a criminal case U/s 307 IPC. When the matter came up before the court, the court found accused is guilty of 302 IPC not under 307, hence converted the crime U/s 302 IPC.

Accused annoyed on his lawyer and threatned him, the lawyer convinced him "you are very silly, easilly comes on other's words, tell me under what section you were charged"

Accused said 307,

lawyer : now what section court charged you

accesed: 302

lawyer: then, you were charged under 307 now after my arguments court has charged you under section 302, I have reduced your five sections from 307 to 302 and gradually I'll finish all sections at zero and one day you'll be free.

Deepak (Assistant Manager-HR)     20 February 2012

good one...

Mudassar (Student)     06 May 2012

friends.......... i need legal dictionary in nokia mobile........ anyone of u help me....or can share any link plzzzzzzzzzzzz....................

asgari (service)     01 April 2013

are bhai google he na////

search and you will find everything....

yes it will consume lot of time/...

and if u find let me also know/////

haaaa

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register