Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shiva (Junior HR)     14 December 2014

Land registration

Sir,

we had one property bought before 10 years.At that time we registered only half of the property and other half is documented.Luckly 40 yards added to the property due to change in plan of the road in front of the plot.Now we want to sell that property to others.So the previous owner of the plot was agreed to register the rest of the land along with 40 yards by taking some amount.So any way i want to sell that property with in one month.So Is it require to go with registration or I can own that property by sale deed.Or any other way to do this.Because I should pay 6% to make registration.Totally 300 yards are not registered.Presently I am in financial crisis.So please suggest me.

Thanks in advance for ur valuable suggestions

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 December 2014

Buyer may not put interest to purchase non-registration documents. Better it must be registered first. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 December 2014

If the buyer insists you to execute a registered sale deed, you may have to first get it registered on your name and after that you can go ahead with your proposal.  Unregistered sale deed is invalid in law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register