Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R.SHAH (OFFICE STAFF)     27 September 2011

Land owner and tenants

dear expert,

one of 28yrs old ownership building with 3 floor, 40 tenants, this tenants pay municipal water, property taxes, electricity bills, etc.. to corproation and on groung floor of this premises having english medium school upto 10std recognised by governmant. Now sold by landowner to other party, who sent notice to tenants of this building a month back, stating that this plot is purchase by me alongwith structure(premises in it) and i m the owner of it and i want to demolished to make tower etc.... After months of this notice thane municipal corporation (prabhag samithi) officer send notice stating that this building is constructed without permission of municipal corporation and its construction is iilegal and 15 days time where given to you to vacate the building after this no one will be allowed to enter in the building and legal actions would be taken against those.

the new owner prior to all this ntoices of municipal corporation and builders, there was negotiation going on between tenants and this new owner, putting conditions that 1.5lakh rupees should be given to owner and he will give same sq.ft flat as they have right now and you have to take rental house till construction over. some of them agree some of them not so after all this they have managed to municipal corporation and send legal notice of illegal construction and building under danger list etc... upon which some tenants are agree with there conditions. as one or two feels that they are doing all this illegal acts and later they will get there house back or not doesn't no. in all this activitist political leader was involved and he play this game of putting one men from his side as purchaser of plot from orginal plot owner and sending all this notice on infulence.

kindly advised me,

1. i thane district, tenant can be removed on the groung of illegal construction after more than 25 years by municipal corporation,

2. they can claim that this building is in danger list.

3.  how tenant should protect themselves from such illegal acts.

4. can municipal gives documents showing this building has not taken legal permission before construction from municipal corporation.

5. any sra or srd scheme are avail in thane district.

6.tenants can get more or equal fsi as per scheme.

7. how this fraud of land owner be exposed.

8. municipal can issued notice after 25 yrs when they allowed water connection,electricity connection. ?

9. any legal course of action.

pls. need urgent help and suggestion above this queries.

regards

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register