Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pushpa   23 October 2018

Land loser property

Hello experts,

I have property which is a site alloted to a land loser. It is a BDA plot that was alloted to him by Bangalore Development authority when his land was acquired for the formation of the layout.

While selling allottee and his sons had signed in the sale deed  and they have mentioned in the sale deed that they are the only heirs to the property. It has been 18 years since the time the property was purchased.

Now when I am trying to sell the property, buyers are hesitating as soon as they hear it is a land loser property. They just say it is a problem to buy a land loser property. I don't understand what is the problem. BDA acquired land from him, gave the plot to him at a concessional rate. He sold it to us and now I am selling.   

Buyers say that someone can come up and say they were left out of the sale. However I read somewhere that such claims are possible for a period of 16 years and not above that. Is that right. There is no way I can get the family tree of the original allotte as I don't know his address. Also there is no way of knowing who all are the children of he allottee unless they tell about the same.

Title deed of the property is in my name only as the original allotte did not give it while selling and I took the same in my name. All the other propety papers like khata, possession certifciate are all there with me.

I would like to know how to make the property safe for selling so that the buyer feels safe to buy this property. I want to understand what are the legal complications and how to resolve it.

Thanks in advance for your time, inputs and help.

Regards,
Pushpa

Learning

1 Replies

Ranga (customer)     24 January 2023

HI

did you have any progess with this, I am in a similar position

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register