Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Narmatha S (Business)     21 June 2013

Land grabbing


Can anyone tell me whether Police of Anti Land Grabbing Spl.cell have the rights to file FIR and arrest when there are civil case pending on the mentioned land?

Thanks in Advance


 2 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     21 June 2013

accordingly they have everyright if they get any compliant and they can file FIR and also they can arrest for investigation purposes and the complianinant has to give details of the civil case and the police has to submit report to the court if court demands

Narmatha S (Business)     21 June 2013

after giving all the case details also police files FIR flasely... my question is do police have rights to file fir simply w/o evidence ? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query