LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R C Nigam (xxxxxxxxx)     16 April 2011

Justice Kapadia's statement-Ray of hope

The statement of the present CJI-Justice Kapadia- brings a ray of hope to AAMAADMI, who, has, almost, lost faith in our Judicial system-a personification of lithargi, inefficiency, corruption and what not. The statement has come like a fresh gale of air, especially after hearing statements from the tainted ex CJI over a long period.

I, as a common man, will like the great Mr Kapadia to ensure during his tenure that radical changes in the system are introduced, so that faith and respect for the Judiciary is restored amongst the poor and the deprived class, and does no more remain a far cry. No more people should use MAIN SHAPATHPOORVAK KAHTAA HOON KI SACH AUR KEWAL SACH BOLOONGAA, SACH KE ALAAWAA KUCHH NAHEEN, as a joke/sarcast, and at the same time he should not be required to remind that Justice delayed is Justice denied.

He can call for suggestios from the tortured/experienced litigants at the hands of Judiciary along with the public at large, and filter out those, which can be enforced for miraculous results, without much arduous exercise, needing basic changes in the system. This may follow major changes as well.

Those who agree should raise a voice, and appeal to Justice Kapadia for swift action, sothat some concrete changes take shape.

Learning

9 Replies

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     16 April 2011

" Those who agree should raise a voice, and appeal to Justice Kapadia for swift action, sothat some concrete changes take shape."

-----    I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU.

i saw the video on tv, it gave me immense pleasure.

---   on the same time i saw anna's flexible attitude on corrupt  ministers and judges. anna has no objection if corrupt ministers and judges kept out of suspension by lokpal. i shocked and agrived.

R C Nigam (xxxxxxxxx)     16 April 2011

Anna's flexibility! What flexibility? A lame xcuse. Such xcuses r abundanctly seen coming from the men of straw [as designated by the British masters-vide psess attachee (Campbell's diary) of the last viceroy-M'baten (friend of Nehru)] during ill fated tragic partition, for gifting part of KASHMIR, before and after shameful defeat at the hands of OPIUM addicts-the Chinese (vide HIMALYAN BLUNDER by Brig DALVI-The highest Army officer captured by the Chinese. in 62) Fight against corruption must b unadulterated. To me, the so called flexiblity smacks of something fishy. I fail to understand ANNA's changed/compromising attire. How did Bedi and Kejriwal agree with the flexibilty? At this juncture, I feel, Baba Ramdev's presence in the joint committee, would not have allowed this FLEXIBLE attitude. The Judges are not HOLY COWS. It has been proved again and again. Justice kapadia is miles ahead of Anna in rejecting whole hog the idea of flexibility in his own words. Beats of my heart r in tune with that of Shri Arup. Flexibility of Anna ji sent a shock wave. I was dazed and disappointed, rather disgusted. Anna ji should b cautious of his advisors who advised him 2 b flexible and let the Judges remain unquestionable even 4 their misdeeds.

agreed with you

Om Prakash Dhusia (HR assistant)     16 April 2011

For me statements are just statements and please do not expect miracles in this corrupt Indian society and there is not going to change anything overnight.when people like Anna Hajare and his ilks can bend, then what you expect from common man.We Indians are cult worshippers and Anna Hajare has proved himself to be a cult

.Judges in India are treated as semi-god and even if a judge condems an innocent to the ultimate sentence of death, his wisdom can not be scrutinize and even judges in the upper courts do not pass strictures against that erring judge but simply treat this to be a reasonable mistake even if whole scriptt of the decision of that judge smack of ineptness in trial of the case.

And above all people representatives when get elected by the people they  become not the servant of electors but their fortune makers and people have no right to recall them.Who would be ready to relinquish power so easily? 

Anna Hajare has proved himself to be a cult

----    yes correct.

Judges in India are treated as semi-god

---   very correct.

P L Sahu (DGM)     19 April 2011

"Anna Hajare has proved himself to be a cult" I also agree. In the commitee for making draft Jan Lokpal Bill among 5 non-govt. members two are Bhushans (father & son). Some people raised objections for it in media but Anna & Bhushans strongly defended their dicision. It appeared as he could not find a suitable 5th member among all Indians and gave place for the second person from the same family.

R C Nigam (xxxxxxxxx)     19 April 2011

In unision with Mr Sahu.

Hazare's view 2 accept DEFEAT if the SANSAD votes against the bill, is disappointing. Rather, he should have said to wait till next EXAM in 14 & defeat the nefarious desgin of the MANNEEYAS, many of whom r being, very often, said 2 b APRAADHEES.

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     19 April 2011

ray of hope.......................

just wait and watch!

(Guest)

Kindly review my threads and a few are here;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Increase-in-retirement-age-of-HC-judges-62-to-65-24741.asp

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Fix-the-ACCOUNTABILITY-and-RESPONSIBILITY-of-our-servants-31075.asp

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/I-find-here-SEVEN-YAKCHHAPRASHN-which-no-lawyer-like-to-face-31859.asp

And see this which the people in the Admin of this site have one line agenda against me;

It has been done more than 50 times till now

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/user_login.asp

Your Account has been banned. Please contact supervisor@Lawyersclubindia.com for more details

Your Account has been banned. Please contact supervisor@Lawyersclubindia.com for more details

A popular Hindi quote;

“Kutton ke rone se aadmi naheen marta”

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register