To clear facts.
This query is related to teachers that are put on Covid -19 duties
1. These teachers are under a society that was formed by education department.
2. Civil service rules were to be applied on these teachers as per appointment letter but not applied till date. Court cases are in process on these.
3. No medical reimbursement, ex-gratia or any other compensation is given if any such thing happens to these teachers. Grievance was sent to ChiefMinister for these teachers help in case anything happens during covid-19 duties but was rejected.
4. Covid-19 duties are high risk. So representation was given to district Administration to relieve these teachers if they can’t support them or their families if anything misshapen. But was not fruitful.
5. These Teachers are giving online education to students. School education department has advised education officers to put non teaching and vocational subject staff on covid-19 duties if required.
Inspite of above facts these teachers are put on mass deputations in Covid-19 related duties. Can any thing be done to ether relieve these teachers from covid-19 duties?
Another question: Can SDM depute a teacher whose residence or office doesn’t fall under his devision?