Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Irritated with frequent power cuts,wife seeks divorce

Page no : 5

**Victim** (job)     21 July 2011

Originally posted by : Zeeshan
" agrees with hari. ms liberal is also deserve this. Then they realise the reality. Do they have a brother. "

Zeeshan bhai i missed you.......thanks for your support.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Hari
"
Princess,

I wish you have a son and he will definetely leave you alone in your old age. that time you will understand how inhuman is abused the elderly people.

In India in last 5-years, the elderr people abuse is more than 80% and most the time it is done by daughter-in-laws....that is the level of abuse of woman laws in India
"

@ Hari,

It's better to stop passing personal comments,and stick to the topic.Else I can also come down to the same level.

The question of ederly abuse doesnrt arise here.I said so many times that the man could have made arrangements to bring his parents along,to live in a more liveable place temporarily,till the problem subsides.If the son wanted to bring along his parents which the DIL had objected,then you may call it abuse.

This man forces his wife to live in filthy,inhuman conditions,Is she not getting abused?This husband has to find an alternative way,which suits the entire family.But he does nothing and forces his wife to live without bath for many days.Is it not enough for her to get irritated?

@ Victim,

I notice you have not answered 2 questions I asked earlier 2-3 times.It seems you have no answer.Rather you are thanking Zeeshan for this virtual support,as you have nothing to say in defence..

No problem.

Take care of yourself..

Ms Liberal (others)     22 July 2011

agrees with hari. ms liberal is also deserve this. Then they realise the reality. Do they have a brother.

@ Hari I don't understand why you have made comment like this I think you hav enot read my version. If yes, kindly quote it her so that you and other could know about it

Its not just like that you have to execute a person and you are not finding any neck who can fit into your galoop

Please understand.........................

Dipangkar (Business)     22 July 2011

Originally posted by :Princess
"
.he does nothing and forces his wife to live without bath for many days.Is it not enough for her to get irritated?

"

Quoting :  Anup Jalota 

Kiyo Paani mein mal mal Nahaye...

Maan ke Maiel uttar...

oh ho pranee... 

maan ke maiel uttar..... ;)

1 Like

(Guest)

Ms. Liberal,

Do not waste your energies on such people.They won't understand a thing,rather they do not wish to.They are here to pass some time,& to laugh on their jokes.

For them,LCI is Face Book,ie,a social networking club.

In facebook they can't misbehave,for people will recignize them by their face,and other profile details.Here no one can.So they act in the most stupid manner

(Guest)

Dipangkar jee,

Aap bare dino se same cap pahne hue ho.Abhi tak nahi utaari kya?

Sir me ju ho gayi hogi.Kya aapke state me me batti gul ho gayi hai?

Arre kanghi to kar hee lete baalo ki.

Originally posted by :Shaulabh Shah
"
hi
"

Most Strange reply i saw on this thread  ???????????

Well, Hello !

"

@Victim & other like minded people

Just 2 things to end my arguments:

1. If this husband's parents had ordered him to find an accomodation in Patna/any other liveable town,would he have obeyed them?

If yes,why could he not accept the same suggestions given by his wife,who too is the member of the same famiily?

2. Can you live without bathing for  many months,or perhaps many years,if the electricity problem in your area doesn't get resolved?

"

1. What you say here is just but an assumption. 

A male husband mostly has to work, to provide foods for his family. In whatever rank he may be, be it a farmer or an Officer or a businessman, he has to run & manage his working duties daily, instead of planning to migrate to another place just becoz of  his wife's whinening. 

As an example, will you expect a farmer to carry his Paddy Field & Cows over to Patna to do his Agriculture there ? ... so that his wife find her "shower to Bath" on Patna. Or will you expect a Paddy Field to grow it's own Corps by itself so that his master can stay over at Patna for his wife's Comfort ?

He may also have Sick parents at home to look after. Even unmarried sisters at home whom he cannot leave along at his residence. He may also have Pets to feed regularly... the possible assumptions list can be limitless. On the other hand it's ONLY the whinening of his silly wife who is seeking Self-Comfort & Self-Luxury.

2. I, personally, have faced worst power situations in my state than this. Not only for 3 months, but for more then 20 years. The scene here just never changes. There may be skyscrappers & Airports around, but the power problems,,,, it never gets solved.

No Family arguments inbetween couples for power failure, no Divorce suits for power problems, no such Idiotic demands by wives in the Entire State till date. 

I also doesn't remember, NOT TAKING A BATH due to the unavailability of Electricity. There is always a way & source to get water from, Only the females around here are NOT LAZY to carry water Buckets, and knows very well how to support their Husbands in their troublesome days.   

As for Inverters, Batteries Never Get Charged in those days.

1 Like

**Victim** (job)     22 July 2011

"

"

@Victim & other like minded people

Just 2 things to end my arguments:

1. If this husband's parents had ordered him to find an accomodation in Patna/any other liveable town,would he have obeyed them?

If yes,why could he not accept the same suggestions given by his wife,who too is the member of the same famiily?

2. Can you live without bathing for  many months,or perhaps many years,if the electricity problem in your area doesn't get resolved?

"

I had asked you 2 questions above.You have not answered them yet.Please answer them.

Do not divert the issue elsewhere..
"

@ Princess Here are the answers you are looking for

Husband would have definately agreed to relocate if asked by his parents or by his wife...........but pls read ur post before asking me same question over and over that here wife is asking her husband to leave his town and stay with her in patna..........did she ever consider his parents.........it's  not easy to relocate especially when someone have well established business or job in one place. I hope u will be satisfied by my answer.

No one can live without taking shower or drinking water but let me ask you would anyone divorce her husband if you can't take shower or if there is not electricity ? I guess not..........

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     22 July 2011

NOW apply 498a on this man for demanding generator and inverter as DOWRY and Suck his residual Blood.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     22 July 2011

Well,do not become so hyper Avnish.

Read the news again,if you haven't done so yet.

Nowehere it says that the woman filed any such cases.She only filed divorce case,when the husband went to PS to prevent her to enjoy her VERY BASIC needs(bath) in her parents' home.So cool down now!

Now I am more & more convinced,that independent thinking females should never marry a man who lives in a joint family/with parents.Because when such situations arise,the man is in a dharma sankat,whether to think of parents' interest only,while sacrificing the wife's basic needs,or whether to think of the wife's needs only,and sacrifice the parents' interest.

Best thing is to marry someone who stays away from the very beginning,because of reaosns like job,etc.After all it's not ethical to also separate parents from son.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

Oh by the way,these men are cribbing so much.

But when the wives don't fulfill their very "basic needs',they rush to courts for annullment.Or have affairs.Why don;t they compromise with the same wife?After all,basic needs are not everything.Accepting the situation as it is is also imp.,as you rightly said in the above paras.

NO??

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Avnish Kaur
"
NOW apply 498a on this man for demanding generator and inverter as DOWRY and Suck his residual Blood.
"

Where does the news say that he demanded any such items from the wife?Rather you are giving ideas to this wife;)

Now if she does any such thing,you will be responsible for brainwashing her..

(Guest)

What's the harm if he buys generator for family comfort?????

Don't people hire maids in India,so that household becomes easier,and life becomes comfortable?????

So what's the harm if this wife seeks comfort,to live peacefully??

She's not demanding a Mercedes or a diamond..

(Guest)

If the father,mother,brother,sister,daughter,son,etc. demand any such thing,that is regarded normal and like a usual demand.

If the wife demands any such thing,it is seen as extortion,or as a luxurty seeking tactic.

Ms Liberal (others)     22 July 2011

Yes he can buy the genrator/ Invertor if there is much problem there in the locality and thse are easily available there. If he has money problem surely wife defiantely could help him for get rid of the same by giving partial or equal contribution

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register