Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Irritated with frequent power cuts,wife seeks divorce

Page no : 4

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Princess
" Their marital life hit the rocks after the whole of Bihar plunged into the worst-ever power crisis this summer. The town suffered from hour-long power cuts or were left without power for many days at a time.

She complained she often had to go without a shower for days.

The power situation has been at its worst in Bihar for the past three months leading to violent protests on the streets across the state.
"

Ms Liberal (others)     20 July 2011

In that case I say that the couple must have find alternative remedy like other people living in the locality

1 Like

(Guest)

Ms Liberal can you live without bathing and elctricity? If yes then you are living in the world of dark cages

(Guest)

Too much Badnami of Bihar, where as we are condemmed to pay .78 paisa surcharge per unit since 2009.

**Victim** (job)     20 July 2011

@ Princess 

Here wife is asking her husband to leave his parental house which means leave parents and come to patna.

Instead, she suggested her husband abandon his ancestral house and live with her in Patna as an alternative to keep the marriage alive. But here the man refused.

Pls read this Princess.....

(Guest)

Let the woman leave this mama's boy and live separately.Atleast she will be saved from skin diseases and other diseases that arise due to lack of personal hygiene.

On the hand, let this husband remain tied to his mothers' sari ka pallu.

If the girl is lucky,she may get another independent thinking husband who will not look at his parents' face for every decision he's to take after marriage,which can prevent his wife from falling sick.

Problem solved...

Now please excuse me!

@ Princess so finally u agreed that Ms. Chandra is seeking divorce because Mr. Chandra is not leaving his parental house............case is solved.......congratulations Mr. Chandra

(Guest)

What an immature and foolish person victim is.

He talks as if I did not know that this wife was asking her husband to live elsewhere.

(Guest)
"
@Victim & other like minded people

Just 2 things to end my arguments:

1. If this husband's parents had ordered him to find an accomodation in Patna/any other liveable town,would he have obeyed them?

If yes,why could he not accept the same suggestions given by his wife,who too is the member of the same famiily?

2. Can you live without bathing for  many months,or perhaps many years,if the electricity problem in your area doesn't get resolved?
"

I had asked you 2 questions above.You have not answered them yet.Please answer them.

Do not divert the issue elsewhere..

**Victim** (job)     21 July 2011

What an immature and foolish person victim is.

@ Princess u just addressed me as foolish and immature by doing so it is the violation of forum rules

DONT's

• We are not here to quarrel with others. Personal attacks, sarcasm, abusive words, innuendoes and rude behaviour will not be taken lightly: The Lawyersclubindia Community is comprised of different types of people with diverse views. They have the right to feel at ease here, even though they may not always hold the same opinions as you do or believe in the same things. Be polite to everyone always. 

• Members using abusive language will be permanently banned from the site.

Even i could use such languages if u don't know what forums are meant for do not post any unnecessary comments and do not address anyone foolish or immature 

1 Like

(Guest)

Yes u r right.

(Guest)
"

@Victim & other like minded people

Just 2 things to end my arguments:

1. If this husband's parents had ordered him to find an accomodation in Patna/any other liveable town,would he have obeyed them?

If yes,why could he not accept the same suggestions given by his wife,who too is the member of the same famiily?

2. Can you live without bathing for  many months,or perhaps many years,if the electricity problem in your area doesn't get resolved?

"

I had asked you 2 questions above.You have not answered them yet.Please answer them.

Do not divert the issue elsewhere.
"

(Guest)

Personal attacks, sarcasm, abusive words, innuendoes and rude behaviour will not be taken lightly.

I apologize for my behavior.

Now kindly answer the questions I asked you above.

Hari (pp)     21 July 2011

Princess,

I wish you have a son and he will definetely leave you alone in your old age. that time you will understand how inhuman is abused the elderly people.

In India in last 5-years, the elderr people abuse is more than 80% and most the time it is done by daughter-in-laws....that is the level of abuse of woman laws in India

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register