Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sravani   18 February 2022

Ipc section 323 and 341

Hi,

The issue was - My father was coming to our home after attending a funeral and on the way to our home just next to the lane he stopped as there were monkeys and he wS amused by the monkeys that were eating grains that someone has already kept. my father was taking a picture and suddenly a lady who is a secretary of the apartment which is just near to my father where he is standing and told my father to just take off the monkeys and go. My father told her those are not his monkey to take away but she defamed him by saying useless fellow and she was talking to my father aggressively. In return where my father did not do anything got angrier too and he and her exchanged words in anger. She immediately called her husband and she threatened my father. Her husband shows up and raised his hand on my father without any judgement. My father in return hit him and they both were fighting physically. My mother who was also got hit by that woman's husband a d she had scratches over her neck. As my father also hit him he got injured mouth. My mother called my brother who was sleeping at home. My brother went there and he immediately tried to stop the fighting and he hit the man who was hitting my father to self defend. My brother took my parents to our home and that woman called police. They filed a complaint against my mother brother and father. IPC section 323 and 341 are filed. We also filed a return complaint stating he hit my mother and we also submitted the MNC report from the hospital. Now my brother who is a student involved in this matter. They also told police that my father and brother were drunk. They got tested and my brother didn't have any alcohol. My father as he attended a funeral had alcohol a little and he agreed. The opposite people are not agreeing for compromise and they want to take this to further. That woman is a government employee. What do we do in this case. Our total concern is about my brother as he has bright future ahead and wants to apply for government job. Please advise thank you

Learning

2 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   18 February 2022

Dear Client in which State you belongs and as per IPC sections is concern first try to get an Anticipatory Bail thereafter next step like compromise or else if need more clarification you may contact us then I'll elaborate properly.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
1 Like

Sravani   18 February 2022

Hi Lawyer,

We reside in Hyderabad. Now the case is moving to Lok Adalat. 
As the opposite people do not want to compromise, can we fight against as they first hit my father and they first orally demafed him in the first place  and they hit my mother? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register