LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arvind sharma (govt service)     12 November 2017

Interim maintenance

My friend is working in Govt. Service. His monthly gross salary is 30,000 and take home salary (net salary) is 24,000. His wife filed a case of maintenance u/s crpc-125 as she doesn't want to live with her. They have a son also aged 2 years. My friend filed section-9 and he wants to keep his wife and son with him. His wife is M.Tech. (pursuing final year) and also writes some engineering books and books are published and she is getting royalty on it.

On the first day of hearing of the maintenance case, my friend got nervous and he wants to keep his wife and son with him. And due to anxiety he couldn't urged about his qualification and professionalism of writing of technical books. But, his wife very smart and told to court that she does nothing at present. And the family court orderd rs. 11,000 p.m. (7000/- for wife and 4000/- for son) for interim maintenance.

Now, how to reduce or cancel the interim maintenance as ordered above? Can family court judge reduce or cancel it on the occasion of second hearing of above said case? or now, at present, what should do to my friend?


 7 Replies

surinder mittal   12 November 2017

present her banking statements on next hearing as supporting documents that she is earning

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     12 November 2017

You are taking test of experts by posting same query on both sides of same situation.


arvind sharma (govt service)     12 November 2017

As i have not any banking statement related her earnings, then what to do?

But, i have the engineering books written by her and in which her name is printed.

Hiren Gohel   12 November 2017

It looks like, Stupids are everywhere in this world and also in this forum. Just look at the advise given by the experts. In fact Experts don't seem to be enough knowledgeable and even educated. What the f**k are you advising a guy who is already tensed and stucked in a problem. Present his wife's bank statement to prove that she is earning?? You dumb experts f**kers.. Do you really think his wife would be that idiot or a fool like you? and she would still continue transacting with the same bank account which she used to hold during she was living with her husband. Advies something real.. And also use your brain while reading and advising someone's problem, if you have one..

surinder mittal   12 November 2017

Sir... Perheps you didn't sensed the power of ADHAAR linking with Bank Accounts yet... use the power of this tool and see d miracle...

Hiren Gohel   12 November 2017

Forget about aadhar card and other senseless things, my friend. If someone is asking for some help or advice then it should be sensible and real. Bank statement, Aadhar card, PAN card or be any other thing.. This sluts will find a way to hide her secrets and will still saturate husband's money, misusing the law..

surinder mittal   12 November 2017

Sir I am answering on ground reality... One of my friend did that and got favor from court in Punjab

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register