Insurance payment recovery from workshop manager

I work in an unorganized firm where my duties involve looking after the insurance claims made by customer s. In the finacial year balance sheet inquiry it is found that there is mismatch of amount that was paid by insurance company and received in my employer's account. Since I am the only person who takes care of this whole process, employer is asking me to compensate the balance amount. What should I do?



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x