Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Information letter to police

Hi

I wrote a information letter about wife's desertion (none cases has been filed yet) and in-laws mis-behaviour and went to delhi police station to get a stamped recieving but I was asked by a constable that they will definitely take action against such information letter.

I tried explaining them that I don't expect any action for this information letter as it can provoke my in laws but they refused to take such a letter and replied that  it can create issues for them in future if they don'e take any action.

(1) I want to understand that is it my right to share such mishaps with police with no action demanded? Can they say NO to accept such a letter ?

(2) The other way is to send a registered letter and get a reciept of post. Do I need to get a diary entry to use such a letter in future?

(3) Somebody mentioned on LCI once that such letter can be posted on delhi police website but I could not find any such link to post INFORMATION LETTER (not a complaint letter).

Please help

Thanx

Learning

1 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     14 January 2013

Your question here is similar to “initiating an Court proceedings on some cause title and begging daily to ld. Judge not to issue Notice or take cognizance of or even dismiss it yet keep it sine-die

Parallel in matra bhasha if I may be allowed to observe is;

“chit bhi meri, pat bhi meri aur dhela bhi mera.”

At the end Munni fir se (and/or bhi) badnam hui

[Munni = Police]

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register