I give short draft as under:
We, the declarant M/s. ______ involved in business of providing Courier Services having its address as ______ and principle place of business ______ through its authorised person mr. ______ declare on solemn affirmation as under:
(1) that we have been assigned and given one parcel/packet containing Insurance Policy bearing No. ______ on ______ which was booked by us on ______ to be delivered to ____________;
(2) That due to oversight and by lapse of our employee the aforesaid parcel/packet which contained important insurnace policy documents have been misplaced or not traceable and all our efforts to find the same have now become unsuccessful;
(3) That, since the same is untraceable, we declare and state that whenever the same shall be traced by us and available, we undertake to return the same to insurance company M/s. ____________ forthwith;
(4) That, we hereby undertake, assure and state that no misuse of said document shall be made by us or any of our employee;
(5) That, on account of loss and being untraceable the aforesaid documents, if any loss or damage is incurred by Insurance Company M/s. ____________ and/or the beneficiary/s of aforesaid insurance policy, we hereby undertake to indemnify and keep indemnified for all the loss, damage/s of whatsoever nature with cost, risks and expenses.
(6) That, this Declaration-cum-Indemnity shall be binding to all our successors, employees, agents, executors and administrators.
Solemnly affirmed at ______ on this ______ day of ______ month year 2008.
signature of authorised signatory:____________
(name & Address) (he should not be your employee)
Identified by me: