Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sabir Kotkar   28 December 2020

If wife and her parents destroyed my life without reason ??

As mentioned earlier. But My Situation going towards different directions. Wife parents played bad games with me.  As my financial condition is down since last two years by looking to this wife parents teach her wrong direction and fully capture her mind to leave me and marry some other to whom they already made arrangement. They had confirm with that person From last 3 months and wife parents told him to contact my wife daily and my wife know him since college. Our married life age is 12 years. I was fully unknown that why she left suddenly and after investigation I found this one with her call records. This will be biggest cheating towards me.  Now what can i do. I want to punish them all. Please guide. It's an cheating case. I have been cheated without reason From last 11 years and my life is destroyed.

Learning

3 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     28 December 2020

Hello,

As per your query, your wife has already married some other person. So nothing has left, she doesn't want to cohabit with you so you have to move on. You can file a criminal complaint against your wife and her new husband. Your wife is not a child that anyone can teach her to leave you. She has decided her own. 

Sabir Kotkar   28 December 2020

Not married. Her parents confirm relation with some one who is rich. Her father is an cheater person. I have all details of his lenders and cheating proof.  As she left home no one is giving me to talk to her on call or nor she spoke with me. My life has been destroyed completely without a single reason also with heavy financial loses which i had done to her and also for medical treatment which she had problems for pregnancy. Her father has taken lacs of amount from me since last 10 years as his financial  condition is critical since last 15-20 years. I help her family a lot. Now its an game they played. So what can i do now. Please suggest.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     28 December 2020

1. Sad Affair of things in life, by current generation of youngsters. 

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT:  www.chshelpforum.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register