Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shekhar arora   13 June 2019

If dead person files a case

land is in the name of person 1

a 2nd person buys a land in 2002 and gets it mutated in his name in 2005.( fradulant means though it is separate matter )

Asst collector First class issues an order under 167/167 Z A act Uttrakhand in year 2007 restricting sale and transfer of land by person 1

person 2 dies in year 2012

dead person 2 files revision against state in year 2014 in revenue board. yes I repeat dead man signs plaint/revision and affidavit. and gets an interim order against asst coll order of 2007 and then does not pursue the case, in 2018 revision was dismissed. the revisionst was dead man never came on record.

Can I take some action I am person 3 and have interest in the said land. and was not party to the case.

I have a separate case against person 1 and state u/s 229b z a act since 2010,
person 1 is related to me

Learning

2 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     14 June 2019

The signatures of the dead person taken on blank documents, filled latter even on unfilled Vakaltnamma form etc.these were used for filling revision after the death of the person by someone else, that itself is big offence against which criminal complaint should be lodged and get such person prosecuted and punished.

shekhar arora   14 June 2019

thnks for response

clearly the documents were not signed by the dead person before death and misused later.

it is signed as krite (hindi) I. e. for,
name of dead person is written underneath.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register