Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I want teach lesson to my Inlaw

Page no : 3

(Guest)

@Ms Liberal.....yes u r absoultely right..!!!

But every person had his own problem which can be solve easily with patience and time up and down are there for all...even to  a rich person or a poor person still it not lets sit
before elders of both side and solve all the issues related to both
life's...but unnecessary harassing to groom 's family by putting false
498a Harassment Cases... as  it only helps  Police and Advocate to
survive additionaly by hitting this that cases... The main cause to
solve this issue not to arise more and more is take out women's weapon
498 section.. Then see how life leads happiely I do agery small small
fight had everyone in this world but everyone is not following the 498
weapon which cause damage both side in term of money and time...!! So
Think from ur soft corner of ur heart to solve  this issue as soon as possible..egos never
win it only spread distanceand lastly seperated...!!!

Ms Liberal (others)     20 July 2011

@ Rahul. T I think before making some investment one should not be open hearted or try to impress the other partner by your wealthylife style. It has seen from my experience that most of the grooms impress their brides by showing their lavsihing lifestyles. and marraige must be done at the same status family so that there must not be adjustment problems

It also being advisable for those husbands never impress thir spouses by those expenses outside their reach . For example if one is service clas person, he should spend according to thei needs and may invest on those luxury iems after taking the wife into confidence

More precisely I say that if you spend say Rs 30,000 on LCD by taking EMI , his spouse must have this kind of understanding about the value of rupee and for her own money she could be very possessive and may save it in her account for long time savings. If deviate from this, the trouble comes becuase she used to get condition of it and same things happen with her parents

They always have this kind of intention that her husband may act her puppet (may be at good intention on their part) but any reasonable person with good self esteem would not accept this as He lives for his pride not for the false money of her bride

I HOPE LCI MEMBERS MAY UNDERSTAND MY CLEAR INTENTION AND MAY NOT PASS WRONG COMMENTS ON THIS

Ms Liberal (others)     20 July 2011

@ Broken heart. Women who files 498a  unnecessairly may use it as tool for extracting money which may have been instigated by her inlaws and by some profeessional persons in legal sector. They have this notion that by fear the husband will sataisfy her wishes and act accordingly. There are 2 possibilities either they don't want to reconcile and has the eyes on the savings of the husband or they may not be so much mature( iprefer not to call mad) to see the other corner of the consequencies

When they realised its already gone late and they want to reconcile and may her false ego deprive her to make first move

(Guest)

@ Liberal yes u are absolutely right as most of the 498 false cases are being opt to extract money from innocent groom family's... inlaws should not interfere to control the her daughte and son in laws marital life ...this cause dispute in both the familys and when they realise the fact its to late...

(Guest)

Ms Kiberal Sometimes I do feel that your remarks are being appreciated but how can unexperience person like you can give remarks. It appers you are still unmarried and have not face the problems of your husband . In that case if you get married then whether your views will be same then do write on this forum

anonymus (Engineer)     25 July 2011

@raghuraman : my case is just the opposite of urs.... even after serving my in-laws for abt 3 years.. all i got is just a physical harassment and abusive language from my so called husband..... and this was not enough, he had extra-marital affair twice after marriage.... i had warned him after his first affair..  only for the sake of my 2 year old baby i continued to stay with my in-law... but things got more worse... i could not forgive him for the 2nd time... i left him n in-laws... i did not file any case against him... but told him for divorce... had more than 5 times tried to solve this matter in presence of elders but no luck.... neither i filed any suit in court for it... but 1 day suddenly i came to know tht he has filed RCR.... and the case is going on since 1.5years... only getting next dates... he is neither ready to see our kid and take her responsibilty neither he wants to give divorce...

@ rahul t: yes, it involves lots of patience.... i wonder why have people forgotten the old and wise saying "Live and Let Live".... maturity in marriage life is atmost important.. that level of mutual understanding has been lost these days...... i m hearing soo many divorce cases in this 2 years... moreover feel pity for children who suffer the most....

Found the Happiness (Enjoying)     28 August 2011

Hi Rahul T....

I am JACK from mumbai.......Actually my story is same like Mr. Raghuraman & You...........I read all your thoughts & suggestions which you gave to Mr. Raghunathan.i like it veery much..... but my friend rahul...... even I want to speak more on this ....... can you please call me or give me the miscall on this no. 09867361401....... Please its exteme serious thing ......... Pls call me.

Always your friend,

Jack 

Rahul T (Engineer)     28 August 2011

@ A SAD Victim

First of all Don’t be sad. What ever happened with you are all Past. When we get Birth We cry. But this is not all about life. Life is Beautiful. The life if bad things are less compare to Good. As an example of Our Great Great Great ANNA. His 12 Days Fast made whole nation (I will Say whole world) Happy. So What ever happened with you Just forget & get ready for Future. And make it Bright. Keep a bench Make. SO that people will remember you for that. Dude I will call you on your mobile…..

Regards

Rahul T. :)

1 Like

(Guest)

@Rahul T.

You seems to be playing a chess frequently :-) ... Fantastic inputs to tackle bitter half and out-laws ....We share almost similar thoughts...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register