Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I want teach lesson to my Inlaw

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Thanks Rahul...!!! as some of the points as u said are very related to my story and I'm also suffering with  498a 4&6 in may 2011...Jan 2011 marriage my father in law in police dept.so done all false Dowry harrasment case after that we all surender to court and got surrender bail and staying in other area with my parents and sibbling separately ...know receiving numerous calls and sms but i kept quiet by not receiving call nor replying to them just ignoring....decided to fight this case and replied the same will meet in the court...actually their main intension was to make me bend and listen to seperated from my parents to live seperately with my wife .. and know waitng when this chargesheet and all other cases and trial will start..their main intension to get divorse from my end by giving all this trouble to my family to end this relation with hefty money..and all knw i decided to keep calm and patience and trying  this, automatically  in-laws will be in my feet….to beg for mutual divorse is I'm right or wrong???

Pls. reply with ur valueable feedback...

(Guest)

O lady, why are you gazing downward? Has something of yours fallen on the ground?

She replies - O fool, can you not understand the pearl of my youth has slipped away?

Ms Liberal (others)     16 July 2011

They are also humans Kindly don't carry this kind of revengeful act

Rahul T (Engineer)     17 July 2011

@ Broken Heart,

First of all I want to tell you Please! Please! & Please!!! Don’t break your heart…

Because, since you are an Indian, Therefore in Indian LAW there is no place of Heart & Our Feelings. Brother!!! You need to fight with your mind & patience…

Sir, let me tell you, in your case, worst is over. Their turn is also over & Now your turn. They have lost their last missile. So, from now they only have to suffer…

You know one thing; Less Knowledge is more dangerous thing…. Same thing happened in your case. Since your in-law is in police, therefore he has used 498A due to lack of knowledge & screwed his own daughter’s life. Yes! Of course you & your family have faced temporary problem. Now you guys are free… They can not harm you guys any more…

As per me, just keep quite for 2 years & during this time fight 498A with a very good Lawyer…. You will win (100%). What ever happens doesn’t ever think of re-consolation. You never can be happy with such girl. Read more about 498A in the web, you will get mental peace. Because you will come to know the fact of 498A. It is very easy to apply, but that much tough to proof.  In future this it will help to get divorce without any maintenance & alimony.

For now, keep quite; concentrate on your own work… After 2 years, mostly 498A will get over, then you can file DESERTION, Cruelty, Social Harassment case, and get divorce easily due to previous false 498A. May be after that you can claim for your harassment. They will not get anything other then agony & failure…

JUST BE HAPPY….. JUST know that, you are escaped for the HELL….. KEEP QUITE for 2 Years…. Then the WORLD is yours….

@ Broken Heart,

Don’t reply or answer to any SMS or phone call any more. What ever it is…Full of threat or bagging pardon….

(Guest)

all is well (water well); life has no meaning; morality gone looting... now a days educated women with their parents and family started this type of looking picking up a legal loophole... all is hole...

Ms Liberal (others)     17 July 2011

Absolutely wrong If the perosn has her own sister whether he expect that other will do the same wrongs

**Victim** (job)     17 July 2011

@ MS Liberal then u teach u wht is right ? Let me guess filing fake 498 (a), or DV against husband must be right according to you ? If the husband begs in front of wife that also should be fine according to you.......you absolutely don't mind if a wife would ask husband to leave his parents and get seperated ........u r right and we are wrong 

I believe no one out of hear, who will teach his/her own sister to extort money from husband by filling fake DV, 489A, Maintenance case etc… if he or she has some amount of self respect, humanity left over…. All above things are done by inhuman, criminal minded people, who always has attractions towards others wealth & property. I do accept all girls/boys are bad. Only 10% are corrupted & I believe we all are her for such worst creature of the human society…& for those Worst creatures everyone can not be blamed….And should not compare, criticize remaining 90% Good people of the society…. Good are always Good and Worst are always entitled to be punished, criticized and should be thrown out of the society….And Good people should never support them…Who ever he/she is (relative or friend)….

NOTE: I am not telling only boys are good & girls are bad or Girls are good & boys are bad….Some people look for Dowry & some people look for maintenance….

raghuraman (Mangager)     17 July 2011

Here Inlaw are deciding our life . My stupid inlaw are decided whether we should live together or not . We are not mama boys . we respect women that why we married with good families . But after marriage they started tourturing us to take control . daily they will speak for 2 to 3 hours for what telling matrimony homes stories to them and getting advice how to collapse the family .

Currently I found, in most of the disputed families (Mostly from the Girls side), Elderly people teach their daughter, how to take control on their own husband. Despite of having all pleasure metrimonial life, still they want their daughter in law should be in their own control….And in turn, un-knowingly screwing their own daughter’s future…  By the way, they also realize the face. But after spoiling 2/3/4 lives…..

Sometimes I feel such people should be killed in public place by military bullet or hanged….

Ms Liberal (others)     18 July 2011

I do agree that parents should not interefere in their daughter matri matters. Being so much qualified you have to take such kind of instict you are carrying I cannot imagine the mental condition of other persons who are less qualified or illiterate

Please don't carry such kind of killing instict as if everyone starts doing then race and community will be expected as you yourself proves to be the real model

Definately some thing needs to be done in order to crub this menace

I also appreciate that paerents of the girl may be right at some times as they don't want their daughter to face trouble in the family of others subconsciously they thinks that are helping their daughter but they are spoiling their life

Actually its an artificial ego that prevails

suraj (ab)     19 July 2011

Hi Ms Liberal,

Will you help me by teaching the same to my in-laws and my lovable wife?

We have nothing except false ego cleshes and that too of her parents..

She is doing all for the sake of her parents ego or say false dignity, and I am doing for my self respect which they hurted with their blunt words.

I know I am somewhere wrong but that is all becouse of their negative attitude towards me, and never try to resolve the issues even once from their end.

What would you like to comment on this..

I would appriciate if you comments even on my any wrongdoings, if you find so.

Suraj

Ms Liberal (others)     19 July 2011

Women who have come to matri home especially by arranged marraiage has more affection towards their parents and siblings and it will take time from overcome of this.

If you even see the previous generation i.e our parents especially mother have more affection towards their brothers and this will same till they engage into their family life

By time only they relaise that husband home is their own home. Sometimes what happens the girl expects not the same what have been represented by their parents and for even small trifling matters they used to complain abou their inlwas. The parents usually ignore all these.....but if some one constantly syas something then it may develop this kind of negative attitude

My advise is not to crticise the parents of girl by your side or through your parents and maintain the balance between your wife as well as to your family otherwise this may added fuel to the fire

You have the responsibility for the whole of life especially towards the kids, your small sibs etc and they have already completed the same.

Rahul T (Engineer)     19 July 2011

@Liberal We are talking about a class of people. Not for all. I believe, you will also accept that all are not bad & all are not good too…. You are talking about good people, What about bad… Educational qualification never provides mental peace… After weeding the way a girl leave her own home & come to a groom’s home same way groom handover all his dream to that newly weeded girl. And when those dreams are breaking due to some irresponsible people….then what he can feel…. And by the way those dreams are coming after paying (home lone EMI, Car lone EMI and…..). All his life time efforts become ZERO after matrimonial Dispute…

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register