i am working as an aided high school teacher . now i want to join llb regular course. any provision to join the llb course.and plese guide me where can i get permission from the management or from the govt..

i am working as an aided teacher .now i want to join llb 3 years regular course. where can i get permission to join llb course .from the management or the government
Retired Manager

Please contact your Management or the Official who is looking after disbursement your salaries or the Head Master and find out the rules governing regarding permission for your prosecuting higher studies. Departments have different rules on this matter. Normally, any department gives permission subject to condition that your going in for higher studies should not impact your normal job and that no special leave shall be given for the same.


There is no hard and fast rule. Therefore, please ask your management only.


Retired employee.

Duplicate post by same member http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/premission-for-higher-education-184556.asp

There are number of Teacher's Association and number of teachers improved their qualifications take guidance from them.


You must write to the appropriate service where you are listed. My friend from Ca.edubirdie.com told me that in such cases it is necessary to warn otherwise you can be fined


Want to get higher business research topic ideas then simply visit at Students Assignment Help and meet all your demands. Our experts will make your experience best academic writings at a good price. We offer all our work within the deadline.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x