Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Subramanyam KR   08 January 2019

Husband -Wife agreement

Dear sir /Madam

My father sister having a problem of husbund...

1) She got a married and stayed together 6 months ....he was drinking and tourchering and when sleeping he removed gas pipe and tried to murder both are fighting she came back my house...
2) Husband never turned up and she gets baby girl we informed he came to hospital and went straight away to his home..
3)We keep on calling and asking to come..but always he tells that she have affairs and every time talking valgar languages...
4) Husband kept 5 year's silence in beetwin his calling but never came home..
5) Girl was join in the school and studying in my home only. Both was staying since 6 years my house only.
6) Suddenly husband sent his mother and asking us to send my sister to his home back..we said come with her husband and sent back them..
7) Ofter some months he came back with his family and ask us to send my sister to his home some time they were fighted and finally we send her with my grand father..
8)Now again he started tourchering and at one day he sent my sister in bus at single in mid night....
9) finally We gone his home and fighted.gone police station and said that after 15 days she's husband will be coming and pick her to put separate family..
10) Now we are planning to send her and do make agreement signed..

pls suggest me to agreement formate/type/how to make as legally...

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register