LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

uma (---)     14 August 2014

Husband stubborn for divorce

   I was married 2 yrs ago,after my marriage only 1 month i was happy in my marriage life later my  husband avoids me for unnecessary reason like im not respecting his family not taking care of his mom and sister..3 months we lived as husband and wife after that we staying in same house but away from eachother,now recently husband filed a divorce  case and im dont want live with him..wat  should i do every way i tired for almost from 19 months.

     is there any way the divorce petition can be canceled which he had coz he lived only for 3 month,will the court think about this that his reason are stupid..

Suggest me what should i do..I dont have kids and i cant remarry again or i want want any money from him just want to live with him.




 5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 August 2014

file a written statement that you are not accepting divorce. contest the divorce case with brave and brilliant.

Sonia Saini (advocate)     14 August 2014

The right strategy would be to filing a written statement initially and getting it  referred for mediation and try to resolve the matter delicately .



Adv Sonia Saini

Delhi Courts

S S Global Law Firm


Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     14 August 2014

File a written statement deny all his allegation and state that you are not accepting thedivorce, you want to live with him.

Kapil Chandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     15 August 2014

Section 14 HMA, he cannot file divorce before one year gets completed. Advocate

NUT (Programmer)     16 August 2014

Why is he giving you divorce ?..hit the root first , also don't stay with him because have you no way out !!!. Ask for huge alimony in turn . At any cost don't file criminal/DV case against him unless there was cruelty . Life will become worse if you guys are living In same house . I guess you have to take care of house hold , help your mother in law and remain patience .May be you will win their hearts one day . His expectations from you is not met as a wife and daughter in law .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register