Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sidhhi   05 July 2022

How to register FIR against corrupt Society Registrar?

Police don't register FIR against corrupt Registrar of Coop Societies and ask complainants to get permission for home ministry of Maharashtra ?

What's the solution?


 1 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     05 July 2022

The first complaint to the HOD of the department.  The HOD orders an inquiry and takes action as per the inquiry report.  If you do not satisfy then you can complain to the ACB authorities of your state.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query