LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tejal (house wife)     24 May 2012

How to get personal stufs earliest from inlaws house

How can police help to recover the personal stufs like cloths, passports, certificates & all ? Does police come to recover the cloths on behalf of complaint or woman must have to get a courts orders to get a recovery ?


Is this related to 406 ?


 3 Replies

manish (cdsdfasd sdf)     24 May 2012

yes it related to 406. lady has to give stridhan list and the police can help her in recovering her thiongs according to the list. SHe needs to have valid proof of purchase of all these things. Also she should be asked to sign on the paper as to what all things she is taking

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     24 May 2012

yes 406.


or u can file DV case also to get back streedhan

Tejal (house wife)     24 May 2012

What if its not possible to collect bills of cloths as they have been purchased before 2-3 years. Can she mention " My cloths" in her complaint ?or did she need to give a list of all the cloths ? how can any one remember about each & every cloths ?

& what about the cloths & jewelerys given by inlaws ? Can she also claim them in 406 or DV?


& both are very long procedure  isnt there any other way to recovery for cloths & certificates?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register