Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How and where to lodge a complaint against a employer

Page no : 8

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 November 2016

@ Rakesh,

Did you ask for transfer in writing under proepr acknowledgment?

What is the reason conveyed in termiantion order?

What is the notice period applicable to you?

ABID K P   29 December 2017

Dear Sir,

I was worked with in travel agency from year2000 to 2011, due to some indecent of managment i left from the organisation and they did not give my salary for the same month due to some outstanding is available in my reference (Around 60k) ,so dedected  my salary to outstanding and some more balance is avalaible after that...that was very painful moment because 11years worked in a company and they send of me without salary.Now almost 6 years i am trying to get my PF amount and then also they saying to clear my reference due then only they will process my PF, i need a good help from you to get the my PF 

Thanks and Regards
Abid

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 December 2017

Dear LCI Querist @ Mr. Abid K P,

Have you submitted PF withdrawal/transfer forms under proper acknowledgment?

Has the establishment denied to process/attest in writing, on record?

Satish Mishra   11 January 2018

The best resort is always by sending a legal notice and then later approaching to the court. Here in this case it can be labour court.

bomaster   16 January 2018

Hi,

I am working in one private company and was eligible for performance bonus for sept 2016 to sept 2017 cycle. I got the letter from company that my bonus will be 100% of my monthly salary but now i have given resignation on Jan 2018 and serving a notice period.
Now Company is saying that they will not give performance bonus because i have resigned but this bonus was from sept 2016 to sept 2017 cycle.
Can we file a case aganist a company for this and is it a genuine case to file because private companies does this kind of thing. 
Please let me know

bomaster   16 January 2018

Hi,

I am working in one private company and was eligible for performance bonus for sept 2016 to sept 2017 cycle. I got the letter from company that my bonus will be 100% of my monthly salary but now i have given resignation on Jan 2018 and serving a notice period.
Now Company is saying that they will not give performance bonus because i have resigned but this bonus was from sept 2016 to sept 2017 cycle.
Can we file a case aganist a company for this and is it a genuine case to file because private companies does this kind of thing. 
Please let me know

shraddha   08 March 2018

I worked for a startup corporate company as a chief dietitian for nearly a month and half .Later I had to take an emergency leave for 15 days due to a sudden death in my family . Later i get a call from the company saying i have been terminated  for taking long leave . As I know as per  work law  any sad / death issues if not addressed properly ,the company can  be sued. And above that as per the rules i have not been paid one months pay .Guide me how do  I take this forward .

Dhumal   21 March 2018

Dear vivek,

can i personally send notice for this demand for my gratuity as almost 2 month done after my notice period but compnay is not ready to pay my FNF and gratuity saying they dont have money as compnay is going to close operation for our location .. can i send notice personally to management and mark this letter to labour court/ misnitery of labour and all with some reference number to mention on letter to get respond on this letter.. and Is there any panelty to company is charged for this harassment to employee or for this delay in payment even as employee we have done all our formality and company is doing this intentionally.

company has not released my one year incentive also and also not given pramotion as normally in month of april we have pramotion but management commited me for pramotion but after chasing after 9 month denied for the same and forcely removed me from system and to mentally harass deduct our salary so we can resign due to this... but main purpose of company is to shutdown the branch.. also they have given me mail as they are closing branch also..

guide me to deal with such delhi base fraud company..

same like me company has removed more than 50 to 70 employee from company by deducting 30 % salary so employee resign and leave the company so they dont need to make any payment to company..

suggest in this case what best can be done and guide on this..

Regards,

Suthar

Girish Gupta (Accounts Executive)     02 May 2018

Dear Sir,

I am Working MNC Company at South delhi, Company give the Termination Letter 06th Feb 2018 and he not sttlement of my F&F and Notice Period Salary as per discuss on 14th July 2017. how i complain against Employer 

Regards

Girish 

Kasenath   11 November 2018

Hi Sir,

I worked in Training institute in bangalore for 2 years,i left job in last month(25th Septmber 2018),but i did't recive my salary they told me we will transfor after 1 month we will tranfer, now i called them but they are giving responce like we will not give salary,

so what should i take action on them,but they are not given any documents like joining letter,hike letter so i don't have any documents of the company salary also they are giving by cash(some times they transffred my salary to my account)

please help me 

thank you 

Kasenath

Kasenath   11 November 2018

Hi Sir,

I worked in Training institute in bangalore for 2 years,i left job in last month(25th Septmber 2018),but i did't recive my salary they told me we will transfor after 1 month we will tranfer, now i called them but they are giving responce like we will not give salary,

so what should i take action on them,but they are not given any documents like joining letter,hike letter so i don't have any documents of the company salary also they are giving by cash(some times they transffred my salary to my account),my salary 25,000

please help me 

thank you 

Kasenath

sagar patil   11 February 2019

Dear Sir,

I am bank permenent bank employee, they are terminated by me but not given any mail or prior notice just told me that you have terminated and submit your ID card

so can I done complaint against bank

Amanpreet   06 June 2019

Hi sir,

I want to put my concern regarding Maternity leaves. I am working in company from last 4 years and acc. To Govt. rules-the duration of maternity leaves is 6 months. Now the company is providing only 3 months paid leaves and one more thing they are saying that they will provide maternity paid salary when I join back after maternity leaves and will give money in 3 installments. This is a PVT. LTD company with more than 50 workers. They are saying that there is different scales for all companies so we are under that scale in which we are providing only 3 months leave. Kindly suggest what should I do? Do I have to consult a lawyer for this?

Kiran Kala   09 December 2019

Dear Sir 

I am working with a bank from last 10 years(3 years executive tenor and 7 years permanent employee)but from last 10 month I am on leave due to my transfer to some other locations I informed bank (through personal email)that I was not able to continue my duties at that location because I cannot managed my personal and professional duties there 

but bank is not considered the same and not even replied,I also requested for near by location at my hometown so that I can take care of my daughter and family along with my professional duties although bank refused my request transferred request (first time request in my working tenure )

kindly advise what should I do 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register