LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

d. (n.a)     27 March 2019

Hospital Bill records

Respected sir My self Dhruv Vishnuprasad Vaishnav from Botad My father Vishnuprasad/Vishnubhai Shantilal Vaishnav Have been road accidented in 2003. (First operation�s amount we get in my father�s presents which held in sterling hospital Ahmedabad Gujarat which amount we have got from when y father service as GM of pvt ltd bank, so court not give us that amount from insurance company and another surgery in below mentioned hospital surgery bill cost not getting (because we missed document bill files )due to accident surgery from Medi-surge in 2004-05 ( Now Medi surge HCG HOSPITAL) mithakhali six road, Elisbridge Ahmedabad.our MACT case now in board and tell us for giving bill so how can we getting this? My father was passed away in 2005, Origiinal bill missed .we are in so many financial problems so please be needful for us and how we getting this bill and we give to court and court order to pay us billing amount. I also contact hospital but they tell me we have not any record as per you saying.i think they not proper investigation for records. We pray to give proper advice how and what we can do for getting duplicate Bills I wish you reply as soon as possible. Thanking you, Dhruv Vishnuprasad Vaishnav Mo.9909615550

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 March 2019

File an application to the hospital under the act of Right to Information. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register