LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

THANGADURAI (Proprietor)     14 June 2012

Home loan emis

I have availed home loan from GIC housing finance ltd and making repayments through post dated cheques. Unfortunately 2 nos of cheques presented during May and June 2012 are returned by my bank. I have known the reason through my bank today that the cheques were not signed.  In fact those cheques were sent to the GIC during Nov.2011 itself. I feel they could have verified and informed me to allow me sufficient time to go and sign on those cheques. I have missed to sign those cheques by mistake. But, being a corporate office, the GIC could have informed me well in advance about this. They have presented to the bank and even after that they did not inform. When I called them after knowing from my bank, the GIC people do not respond properly, even they don't attend to my calls. They had sent a letter for a fresh set of PDC for the next period and even in that letter, they did not inform about this.  I am prepared to pay them the amount defaulted. But they dont inform me at all as to how can I make the payment or attend to my calls in this regard.  Today I have written a letter also to them in this regard. What is my status in this problem? I need advise from some one. Thanking you in anticipation.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register