Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aditya upadhyay (engineer)     26 September 2017

Holding down my experience and relieving letter

Dear All ,

i joined a xyz Pvt ltd firm with (having 20-30 employess) (where two bro lookafter two departments )company on nov 2014 and work till march 2017 , one brother?(my boss) started its own LLp company (having 5-7 employee )on ist april 2017 and we were made to join to llp company on 1 april 2017 inspite of tranfering.

my director force me to sign 3 year bond else leave company . so i resign firm on 29june 2014 and serve notice period of 45 days and completed all handover as per management satisfaction and 12 aug 2017 was my last day with llp firm

on 16aug 2017 , i received call from hr to collect full n final on 17aug 17, where they asked to sign joining letter of llp firm from back date 1 april 2017 , they took sign on full and final documents .

full and final documents were actually letter from my side to both pvt ltd and llp firm that i received dues cheques on 12 aug and no dues pending with company on separate letter head of llp and pvt ltd firm. signed by me , later by director .but usally experience and reliving letter are given by employer to employee that

MR ........... worked in organisation........... from this period ...... to that period ......., he was relieved on his duties on date ........

they handed over cheques to me(full n final ) , and promise to share reliving and experience certificate copy within two days , no hard copy of dues document was shared.

than i started follow up on mails and calls , but they always give excuses. i tried calling my director , he never repond my calls,after contious mail for a month looping in directors seniors and hr ,finally hr drop me mail  on 9 sep 17 ,your full n final is your reliving document.(but they shared no document with me. i keep asking full n final document with reliving and experience document.but they shared full n final document on 14 sep 17 ,

i came to know through my collegeous that top management is not willing to share any futher documents i.e experience and relieving certificate.

its almost 45 days today 26sep 2017 since my last day in organistion on 12 aug 2017 , pls advice me .how can i get my experience and relieving documents., knowing that two bro (directors ) have hold down knowingly. 

Thanks in advance , will wait for your valuable advisory.

Learning

6 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     26 September 2017

You may serve a legal notice on the employer demanding issue of the certificates.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 September 2017

Do you have copy of joining letter, FnF letter signed by you in case o Llp?

Did you resign from previous company? Was it accepted in writing to you?

Do you have copy of offer/appointment letter/resignation letter of previous company?

Hope you have the copy of notice of resignation/final resignation tendered to Llp.

You have the option to write back On the same email trail to HR keeping in loop all said Directors and ask to attach the copy of FnF letter that they got signed from you (and back dated joining letter if it is not with you), salary slips of all months, acknowledgment on copy of notice of resignation submitted by you/final resignation submitted by you, correct FnF by statement, FnF payouts as per correct FnF by statement, Form16 as per correct FnF by statement, service certificate, relieving letter,PF number and a/c slips, ESIC card, acknowledgment of handover of charge/assets…….  Etc etc

Escalate to top management with a copy to HR.

While posting such queries employee should post basic information!

What is this establishment; Commercial, Industrial?

What is its nature of business say; IT, ITeS?

How many persons are employed in it?

What is your designation and nature of duties?

How many persons report to you?

Do you have any power to sanction leave/increment/appoint/terminate/appraise etc etc ?

You are in which state? Since how many months you are working? Are you under probation period or your service is confirmed in writing?

Do standing orders (model/certified) apply to establishment and your designation?

What is notice period as per appointment letter/offer letter and what was notice period tendered by you?

Was ever any stinker, memo, show cause notice on any misconduct issued to you?

Does the establishment have its appraisal system? Do you have copy of signed appraisal forms, matrix, KRA’s, performance date? How was your performance?

Are you a member of employee’s/trade unions?

Has the establishment issued/supplied, offer letter, appointment letter, salary slips of all months, PF number and a/c slips of all years, ESIC card, correct FnF statement, Form 16 as per correct FnF statement, acknowledgment and acceptance of notice of resignation/final resignation, acknowledgment of handover of charge, NOC/NDC……………?

(Guest)

@ Aditya Upadhyay,

Beware. You may be justified to ask Mr. Kumar Doab, a fake and fraud expert, the purpose of seeking such a wide range of information, as asked above. When any detailed information has no relevance with reference to your query, the same may have been asked with some malafied intention. Even if you provide the whole of the information, after making multiples of posts, he would ultimately would ask you to contact some very capable local counsel of impeccable integrity, but won't provide any definite solution to the problem from his side.

He has already made three vague posts.

(Guest)

You can rely on Mr. P Venu, but not Mr. Kumar Doab.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register