LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shagul Hameed (Medicine Trainee)     28 April 2010

Help me for my helpless Mother's rights?

Dear lawyers,

I'm hameed from chennai, expecting a legal advice and Guidens for a helpless person.

i came here, because i dont have money to go and consult with a lawyer.


The issue is about my mother's family property which is going to take away from my uncle(mother's brother). my grandpa left a house,a land and a shop for his 4 children. my mom is the eldest child, 2nd is my uncle and then my 2 aunties. already my uncle has taken the shop and the house. Now he is planning to sell the land too. i dont have money to put stay order and put the case to restrict my uncle to sell the land, that is why i came here.

If anyone one ready to help for a helpless person, pls reply.

If anyone is there to help for helpless person, pls reply, if v get the land and the money means, surely v can revert the fees and the money,

waiting for a kind heart to get help.....




 2 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     28 April 2010

I suggest you to move an application supported with her affidavit to the local Chief Judicial Magistrate (the area wherein such properties situate and case has to be filed therein) seeking free legal aid. Not only free advocate but all the legal expenses shall be met by a Govt. scheme to such needy and helpless persons.

1 Like

Shagul Hameed (Medicine Trainee)     28 April 2010

My Mother has signed in the paper. But not went to registrar office. Whether its must to go to registrar office to sign infront of registrar. Since she signed in the paper, whether v can put case or not

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register