LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mukesh mishra (Assistant accountant)     10 July 2013

Harassment and non-payment of salary

Sir,                                                          Sub-(complain against mental harassment and non-payment of salary)

I Mukesh Mishra from kolkata.  my complaint is  against my employer Mr. Pradip Pandya proprietor of Kailash Cable Network Pvt Ltd for non-payment of salary and creating mental harassment.

I have given my resignation vide letter dated -27/05/2013 from the post of assistant accountant on the ground of mental harassment created by him and his management particularly his wife Mrs. Heena pandya and at same time Delay  for the non-payment of salary for almost two month. Though after giving resignation and visiting him personally at meeting twice on different dates, he assures me that he would clear my dues as and when the fund will be available. It has been come to my notice that he had already paid salary of remaining staff till the month of May and with holding my salary. On third time visit at  the office along with my neighbor , he totally refused to disburse my salary for the month of may ,based on the fact that appointment letter contain a clause that I were suppose to give my formal notice of resignation before a month or salary in lieu thereof. i have put the following point below  for defending myself, are they valid !

The point which was put against for non-disbursement of last month’s salary is totally baseless based on the first fact that my resignation was based on mental harassment created by him and his management and no doubt delay in the reimbursement of salary for almost two month. The second fact is that prior to several years there was no system in his company to issue appointment letter at all, that totally reveal his Negligence of duty.

The Third fact is that the appointment letter were not issued at the time of appointment rather it was issued after 1 ½ month after my appointment, which totally reveals his intension to curb the salary of the employee based on the clause in appointment letter as many employee were leaving the company because of two reason –mental harassment and non-payment of salary. The fourth fact is that the appointment letter is totally invalid, because the date of appointment mention in the appointment letter is 4/03/2013, but I have joined on 3/4/2013. His past record with regard to employee turnover totally reveals his callous behavior and intension of curbing salary of employee. 

my question is wether can i claim compensation for such harassment , along with my outstanding salary for 1 ½ month. 

my other question is that what is the maximum working hour for us- he made me work from 9.30 a.m to 7.30 p.m, and there was no half-dat on saturday too. can i claim overtime for that pls help!

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     11 July 2013

Give a complaint to labour commissioner at your work place.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register