CONCISE DISCUSSION :-
* HINDU husband, but wife left after his accident, as she didnt want to take care of a handicap unemployed husband !!!
* 1 Child born out of wedlock.
* HINDU wife, Software Engineer, and earns 1.47 lacks/month.
* Husband is UNEMPLOYED, and takes tuitions, to make ends meet, and earns 6000 to 7000/month, but interim maintenance (IM) is Rs. 12,000/month for the child. Why so high? (Husband paid half of all the IM)
* Wife is dragging the court case since 2015, and even the judge is saying that the past arrears should be cleared completely before the case can go further. Paying HALF doesn't work?
* Why the maintenance amount it not proportionate to husbands and wife's earnings? Wife claims that her 1.47 lacks/month is enough for the 2 to survive !