can you please advise on buying the below grama natham land ..please advise if you see any risks on the below especially on no parent document part. I understand this grama namtham term is prevalent in few states like tamilnadu..but just need some confirmation.
Please provide your suggestion.
I have shortlisted a 4 ground Gramanattam land property in theni.
1) It does not have parent documents for the Land.
2) He does not Patta, but Thasildar have measure the place for patta to be issued to the seller. It is a assingment patta
3) The seller has done legal settlement to legal heirs all agreed to sell to me.
4) The seller is paying Tax for the land property
5) Seller have water connetion and EB connetion.