LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas (Lead)     29 August 2011

Gpa registered property


I am searching for a house in Ramamurthy nagar area, bangalore and found a house. But the House onwer has given a GPA to a Builder where the Builder Registered the site on GPA and constructed the house and selling. I do not have any knowledge on GPA. Is there any issues if i go for this? What are the points i have to check before i move further?


Thanks & Regards



 2 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     29 August 2011

best you can engaged a lawyer he will help.

nithyarangasamy (legal trainee)     02 September 2011


u just check the date of GPA and principals sale deed . if time is more than 6 months means u insist the builder to get a affidavit from principal stating the power was still in existence. then u go to registrar office and check in the Book 4 wher the GPA was cancelled or alive. SAle deeds executed by GPAs are ok the main point is u have to verify the above things.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query