govt surveyor

respected sir/madam
there is 5 guntas of land in my name,
there are 10 members of property owners in same survey number RTC 
now govt surveyor came for podi process for 11e sketch

surveyor is telling like you people are not in correct position
we have constructed a home 15 years back we are in the position,
this property came through sale deed
we are Hindu
surveyor asked for our sign and we didn't sign 
now I want to complaint against this podi 11e sketch process,
where should I complaint?
what is the procedure to complaint?
is it necessary to consult a lawyer?
pls suggest me, what I can do to save my valuable land?

If you are capable of dealing the matter yourself, you need not consult any LAWYER.  But, if you feel that it will not be possible for you to deal with the matter yourself without the help of a LAWYER, then and only then, it may be necessary for you to consult a LAWYER.

The decision is yours.


sir what is the procedure to stop this podi process



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x