LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Govt. is spoiling life of students,and harassing teachers

i am recently appointed on probation period in a delhi administration govt. girls school as TGT teacher(classes 6-10).

earlier i had worked in pvt. schools.

i had a lot of motivation to teach students and help them evolve.

but after joining a govt. school,i learnt of no detention policy,ie,a teacher cannot fail a student in any subject upto 8th standard even if he doesn't know how to write even his name.

in classes 9th and 10th,they have compartment system wherein teachers have to keep taking as many as 5 compartment exams till the studen passes.but they cant fail him!

as a result the entire burden is on teachers.if the child doesn't pass at all,the teacher will be blamed!

as a result of this policy,students have become utterly laid back.they are least interested in studies despite the teacher's best efforts to make the lessons interesting.

then their names cannot be struck off the roles even if they do not come to school the whole year....this is causing huge absentism!but all this is being done in the name of child rights!!

they have reached 10th standard but some of them cannot even write their names..and this way they will reach 11th or 12th standard and then flunk in 12th class boards all of a sudden,which will impact them psychologically..

why is govt playing with these students' lives?

why is govt. harassing the teachers like this?

does it even apply its mind while framing such ridiculous policies???

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     14 April 2012

Government (gaurmint) ka kam hai har minute par gaur karna.  aur har garu ke band minting karna

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register