LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shalini (software engineer)     13 July 2012

Girl has beaten my brother publically(need very urgent reply

The girl has beaten my brother after my parent got the bail. My brother ran away but i am asking him to report in the police.....the girl is shouting that my brother is beating him....its just happen a few minutes back. Please advice urgently if we sud complain in the police...

Learning

14 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     13 July 2012

1. Yes
2. If the incidence happened at Court complex then every Court Complex has a Police Post.
3. Report the matter in writing to them take stamped / signed receiving copy.
4. Stay in contact with your run-away from crime scene brother and force police to get done a Medical of your brother.
5. Ask Police which Hospital Medical test will be done at. Convey the same to your brother to report there.
6. You also go to that hospital with males from your side of family. Support your brother in your sides protective protection.Chances are that your SIL will not intrude in Hospital !
7. See what medical report comes out. Consult based on medical report on sections to frame charges upon your SIL with a seasoned advocate.
8. Tomorrow file direct Complaint before Magistrate Court based on relief section thus prayed in consultation with seasoned advocate.

Now go an act as advised above.

All the best.

thanks for reply. He didnt get so much hurt. It is just she slept and beaten with her shoes. So in that case also the police will report the complain? Also how the doctor will exam such minor injury?

also our lawyer is saying that frst focus on the bail for main accsued which on monday and then the same can be done later.....

Ha ha

Lady here is a social bender for you;

”On a busy street someone beats you and you lie down to protect yourself and get hit on stomach and back. You recognize some of your assailants. What are you supposed to act next?

Will you ask first question on medical practices and instrumentality used by Emergency Doctor first or flow with deterrent action. (For me there is no difference you being a woman getting beaten or a man getting beaten)

Is this your enquiry of beating him being his wife or a real scenario enquiry
J  

[In case of further contemplative doubt see tonight’s 9 PM Times Now news of a Guwahati based young girl beaten and cloths torn beastely by bunch of youngesters in broad evening outside a bar in busy street just a km. away form Polce HQ and follow the controversial (ethical or un-ethical) journalism take next – so now I am giving you exactly 2-1/2 hrs. to act retroactively
J]

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     13 July 2012

Offence is the only defence now. You should be thankful for to your SIL for having done that, gives you much ammo to fight.

1. Get MLC from Govt. Hospital.

2. CCTV records - see if they are there in the court complex.

3. If police does'nt co-operate file 156(3).

2 Like

Originally posted by : Rajendra kumar

But question arises what that girl was doing late night outside the bar.
Is going to bar/pub by girls in
India is not a shame?

Rejoinder:-

. Why?
2. Is there a Law / curfew imposed that only boys can have all the fun in Indian sub-continent!
3. If a boy drinks in a bar it is not shame but if a girl drinks / smokes it is shame. Which 'stereotype' world you are living man?
4. BTW all pubs will close down in Indian sub-continent if no girls ir-respective her marital status / age will not go there and then imagine dancing on Shakira’s beats on the club floor - you with just another man whole night; phew.......yuk - deva re deva. Thanks but no thanks I am not gay

5. Also are you by any chance member of Bajarang Dal !

That is why number of times I said here in various LCI Forum posts Indian men still have lot of self awakening to do from their 9th. century mindset and so do Judiciary.

Comment on the sin not the sinner - remember that next time you feel urge to 'stereotype' either gender in public discussions. 

2 Like

(Guest)
ok sir.

Anjali (student)     13 July 2012

Rajendra, if they are than whats wrong in that?? 

hi Tajobsindia, I understand your point of view but since my brother has to come for bail on this monday he is more worried for the bail than this event as this event is a bailable offence.  We can do the same after his(main accused) bail and we are sure she will create the same hangama on Monday.

(Guest)
On monday keep ready to mobile video record, try meet such area which coming in cctv. Dnt leave her at any cost.

Ranee....... (NA)     14 July 2012

Tajobsindia, aap itni behki behki baatein kyun kar rahe ho?;)

But I am happy that you are giving Metro rights to Metro women..:P...keep it up!

it was 8.30 when the incident happend..and going on happening till 9 pm..after that police came..till then media person were busy in covering the Vastraharan..(which is now helpful in identifying the culprits)....the age of the girl is 15 years who entered the bar and took drinks...the bar is still running even after such an shameful incident.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     14 July 2012

Originally posted by : Ranee.......

Tajobsindia, aap itni behki behki baatein kyun kar rahe ho?

@ Utpala aka Ranee......

You have two daughters. Don't you?

You live in Guwahati. Don't you?.

Guwahati in past occasions also witnessed such incidence with teens - women's.

Now is my this rejoinder message clear to you that you still want to time pass again with me in public forums?

(Guest)

She has do this act under planning, so that your brother bail rejected by said court.

So don't go to police at this momont.

Ranee....... (NA)     25 July 2012

Originally posted by : Laadli

Originally posted by : Tajobsindia

@ Utpala aka Ranee......

You have two daughters. Don't you?

You live in Guwahati. Don't you?.

Guwahati in past occasions also witnessed such incidence with teens - women's.

Now is my this rejoinder message clear to you that you still want to time pass again with me in public forums?

Jab aadmi bahut time lci par spend karta he aur

women ki bahut burayee karta hai,tab

pahli or baad ki  photo(pic) me aisa farak ho jata hai

Before:

https://www.mediescapes.com/about.html 

After:

https://mediescapes.com/

I am unable to co relate the contents of this post with each other.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register