LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

han (ceo)     30 January 2011

gift/will deed at home registration

hi im han i just wanted to clarify my friends uncle is confined to his house and wants to make a :gift deed" or "will deed" and get it registred my question is will the sub-registar make  a house visit to registar the "gift deed" or "will deed" at my friends uncle's house???  because my friends uncle can not go to the sub-registar's office. and if yes what is the process of getting the sub-registar to the house and the fee charged for the house visit???

Learning

7 Replies

niranjan (civil practice)     30 January 2011

Yes it can be done. Approach the Sub-Registrar and pay necessary fees to bring him home.

Pradeep Kumar (Lawyer)     31 January 2011

Hi,

There is no requirement and relevancy of Sub-Registrar coming to your house for registration purpose.As per the Laws,the Gift deed and Will has be made considering the few legal points which a lawyer would illustrate.Please get in touch with l your awyer or else call me,Adv.Pradeep 09871765000.

And please Mr.Niranjan,if you are not a lawyer and do not know anything about law,restrict your opinions,it may waste someone precious time and money.Your comment is not right and substantial under the purview of laws in India.

Thanks

Pradeep.

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     31 January 2011

PRADEEP JI ,  U KNOW EVERYTHING BUT DON'T KNOW SOME THING

THERE IS A PROCESS IN LAW WHERE SUB RAGISTAR IS GO TO THE PARTIES HOME OK

NIRANJAN SIR IS VERY TALLANTED PERSON .

shyam pareek (advocate)     01 February 2011

I agreed with Mr.Niranjan ji & Mr. Rajkumar ji.registration of deeds comes under the state statutes/laws and there are different provision for this in different states.It is possible that there is no laws about this procedure in the state from which you belongs.but there is a possibility for this provision in the state from which the quetioner belongs so please don't comments on other talented person without knowledge and please updates your knowledge.I hope that you don't take my suggession otherwise.

Your's brother 

(Shyam Pareek)

Advocate

Pradeep Kumar (Lawyer)     01 February 2011

Well I have fail to understand one thing.Why one has to pay the visiting fees for Sub-Registrar?
As per the settled law,Sub-registrar can't deny the registration of any document,in case he wants to ensure the confinement,he has to make visit for his own satisfaction.But over here the questioner has not even presented the documents for registration and willing to invite the Sub-registrar prior to presentation of documents.One more thing,he has to choose between Gift and Will,well for that he has to consult a lawyer and only lawyer would expalin the best and nice option through easy process.

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     01 February 2011

HAN DONE HIS WORK AT HOME .

maddilety (Sergeant)     10 December 2012

Dear sir how much i will have to pay towards registration charges of will deed in AP. Pl reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register