LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aftab4u (PVT EMPLOYEE)     26 April 2013

Fraud registration of flat

My uncle has registered the flat on his name which was earlier on the name of my grandmother when she was alive recently we came to know about that...my grandmother has 3 sons and 5 daughters and they are also not aware till the death of my grandmother that he has registered on his name and no one signed any of the papers...when all of the family members asked my uncle now he is saying that the other family doesnt have right to claim any thing from him and the land value was bout 50 lakhs which he has purchased only in 4 lakhs.

Pls help can we file a suit against him for recovery of our amount does we have any right to proceed against him.

Learning

3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     26 April 2013

whether the property of your grandmother is self acquired or ancestral?  how your uncle get the property by way of Gift(settlement) or sale from your grandmother?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 April 2013

sorry it is too late.  

your all should have taken care of g/mother.  Nothing new.  Parents in many cases transfer property to the child who looks after in old aage.

Aftab4u (PVT EMPLOYEE)     27 April 2013

Sir,

Its a property taken by grandfather when he retired and registered on my grandmothers name my uncle has registered the property when my Grandmother was alive....with out consulting any of other family members that is sons/daughters etc,,, my grandmother has 3 sons my father is also son who expired before the registration do i have right to claim the property pls advice...the property is worth of half crore and that uncle has taken it for nominal 4 lakhs.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register