LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

newmember7000   19 November 2019

Land registry is in our name , brother is claiming land

Land registry is in our name , brother is claiming land Land registry is in our name and railway issued money after verifing our all documents but the brother to get easy money filed case in court saying that it is his property so railway desposited money in court instead of giving me he has only 1 point that according to hindu act daughter cant get property so he filed case but in court till now he did not said this as hearing has not happended at all , if he says that that just because of this poing he is claiming property he will loss he is doing just timepass in court Our advocate also says he has strong point of hindu act . he said this to me not in court till now Property is in girls name and hindu act dont apply according to me, then also he is harrasing me and making joke of law . case is in court from 3 years and approx 20 to 25 dates is issued but no hearing is done till now even when both parties where present. firstly the brother saying that land is his property according to hindu law as fathers property is first of son only then daughter has rights if brother is not there Can he take property by just saying this simple thing of "hindu law " he is making joke of all goverment and law system he is saying provide slip of payments why we should provide slip of payments done to register property and property is more than 20 years old , registry is done by me so how can he claim property of his sister which has sisters name in registry also he is saying he paid amount of registry i mean when registry is done 20 years ago he paid amount. which is totally lie even if he gifted land how can he claim it back what to do file defamation suit against brother to stop him as brother want to fight case maybe till 10 or 20 years and he is making joke of law [b]he is thinking how long a lady of more than 50 years can fight case in court as mine advocate is clling me in court also every time date is put by judge, so our advocate is also harrasing dont u think as he says u have to come on every day as if u dont come opposite party will demand hearing of case and u will loss case[/b] mine point is if he has any proof or proofs why dont he present in court as he filed case approx 3 years old for this amount deposited in court he is always taking date and date and our advocate is also saying nothing can be done as he is not guiding but misguiding us, we can change advocate whats guareentee that new advocate can also misguide cant our advocate warn opposite party in court and say either give evidence and this will be last date or we will file defamation case or fraud case as brother is not giving any proof as he is not owner of property if brother has proof does'nt he have have presented proof on first date itself and do hearing in court on first date itself. brothers advocate and our advocate is seeing hearing is not done at all from any side only dates and dates are happening because for every date we are paying our advocate . he told us only advocate can speak in court i cant speak , if i am allowed to speak i can give proof of registry to judge and tell judge to do hearing because as soon as hearing comes he has only 1 poing of hindu law and nothing more why brother was sleeping from more than 20 years to claim property NOT ONLY that , brother was fighting case against his father as he (brother) was told to move away from house i mean our father was against him so brother filed case against his own father long time back i think 15 years ago. so he dont even has his own property now how can he claim daughters property then but because father was older more than 60 years old he cant remove brother forcefully he was fighting case done by his own son in court till he died this proofs that he was not in good terms with his father (me daughter) i told mine advocate to point this to judge but he is not doing it even when more than 20 dates is put in court, when brother filed cased against his father for property mine advocate can simply give judge that case number but he is not willing to do this [b]i am writing this after asking this information from friend , the friend dont know how to use computer[/b] mine friend's age (girl) is more than 50 years

Learning

1 Replies

newmember7000   19 November 2019

cant modified above messege i tried many times so writing in next post

brother is claiming after more than 20 years when railways purchased land

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register