IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand Raj   07 January 2018

Forcefull entry wife

Wife entering forcefully to my parents house afterfiling divorce on cruelty and dessertion , is there anyways to stop her from entering other than temprory injunction ? Police not helping us in this


 3 Replies

What is the stage of your case?How many cases have been filed against you?

Anand Raj   07 January 2018

No cases filed yet.. only she was thretening

Try to mutually settle the matter. If the house belongs to your father or mother and is their self acquired property then she cannot seek share in that property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query